Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Man why do the league schedule our game televised on National TV wish it was early season games televised. Good luck to us all hopefully we earned the respect by beating Saints like we did early this season by beating Chiefs at their home. 
    • Tampa lost there absolute best WR yesterday. They didn’t miss a beat. This defense is more problematic than missing K. Moore imho. 
    • I’m not a fan of zone as the primary defense. I think there are certainly times to go with it and times to be more man. However, both need to be varied during the game and a great DC will be capable of not only calling the right look for the situation but he will also be able to disguise the look more than we have ever attempted. As one poster said, we carry a flag for what we are doing and saying throw it right in here, we’re in zone now.   Lastly, a great DC will have there players better prepared to play these positions properly. We seem to lack this part because how many 3rd and long counts do we consistently give up? I’m talking the 3rd and 17 not 3rd and 7. We give up how many uncontested easy wide open long completions or long runs after the catch type plays. That’s on coaching and preparation to play a certain type of defense. To a degree, you have to have players to run  your scheme but when you look around the league and we play teams with last in this category that category and we struggle against that, you can’t tell me all the sudden that team brought their A game or it just suddenly clicked for them today. They have had some mediocre players on that defense too but they seem to beat us on a given day and then go on the following weeks to be bad again. That tells me it’s more about coaching and preparing your guys more so than you have players incapable of running your scheme.  I’d be taking a very very hard look at my defensive coaching staff this offseason and possibly my wr coaches. 
    • don't remind us of that... I think we can do better than 7 at this time. 
  • Members

• coltsva

coltsva 1,399

• JRoss1997

JRoss1997 28

• MPStack

MPStack 2,878

• jvan1973

jvan1973 17,863

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,187

• CoachLite