Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My final bid for Khalil Mack

How about 3 2nd round picks (2 this year and 1 next) Matthias Fairley, Jon Simon and ryan Grant

For

Khalil Mack 
Martavis Bryant 
And a 5th round pick

Raiders get a great no. 3 WR, a starter at Safety and a cheap gap player in Simon until Adren Key is ready to take over. Also they get 3 2nd round draft picks which can be gold for a team against the cap.

We get Mack but take a huge risk on Bryant staying clean. If he does then we risk him leaving for big money. I think the 3 2nd rounders may set us back but its definitely worth the risk.

Not a win win trade but imo this should get it done addressing multiple draft picks and positions for raiders and giving us one and a possible impact player and a sneaky 5th round pick where Ballard has been hitting home runs.

And maybe flipping both our 5th round picks for Jamie Collins but thats another day and topic

27 minutes ago, Mr. Too Proud said:

How about 3 2nd round picks (2 this year and 1 next) Matthias Fairley, Jon Simon and ryan Grant

For

Khalil Mack 
Martavis Bryant 
And a 5th round pick

Raiders get a great no. 3 WR, a starter at Safety and a cheap gap player in Simon until Adren Key is ready to take over. Also they get 3 2nd round draft picks which can be gold for a team against the cap.

We get Mack but take a huge risk on Bryant staying clean. If he does then we risk him leaving for big money. I think the 3 2nd rounders may set us back but its definitely worth the risk.

Not a win win trade but imo this should get it done addressing multiple draft picks and positions for raiders and giving us one and a possible impact player and a sneaky 5th round pick where Ballard has been hitting home runs.

And maybe flipping both our 5th round picks for Jamie Collins but thats another day and topic

The Raiders wouldn’t fobthstcdeal if all we asked for was Mack.

Any deal they want to do they say starts with two 1’s plus a premium player.    Your deal doesn’t offer any of that.

Plus, Bryant, while a genuine talent, is a major head case.    Ballard doesn’t want that on his team right now.

This deal is not happening.

Farley would start for them…..
Grant would be a no.3 behind Cooper and Nelson so basically a check down guy. A QB friend on 3rd down a decent to good check down guy. Who is on a one year contract same as Farley because they will pay Cooper next year.
3 2nd round picks is nothing to sneeze at the Jets might be close to a 1st round pick. Its a record setting deal with the picks and number of players we are sending for 1 and a possible impact player. Depending on trades this could give them 3 starters this year and 3 to 5 starters in the future. But this is just my perspective. Martavis Bryant is a high risk I  do agree and taking that head ache/ possible suspension is not Ballard m.o with this team but at 1 year I wouldn't mind him pulling trigger. Best no.2 TY and Luck ever had and this gives Bryant the opportunity to be something he hasn't been.... a no. 2 wr

2 hours ago, Mr. Too Proud said:

Farley would start for them…..
Grant would be a no.3 behind Cooper and Nelson so basically a check down guy. A QB friend on 3rd down a decent to good check down guy. Who is on a one year contract same as Farley because they will pay Cooper next year.
3 2nd round picks is nothing to sneeze at the Jets might be close to a 1st round pick. Its a record setting deal with the picks and number of players we are sending for 1 and a possible impact player. Depending on trades this could give them 3 starters this year and 3 to 5 starters in the future. But this is just my perspective. Martavis Bryant is a high risk I  do agree and taking that head ache/ possible suspension is not Ballard m.o with this team but at 1 year I wouldn't mind him pulling trigger. Best no.2 TY and Luck ever had and this gives Bryant the opportunity to be something he hasn't been.... a no. 2 wr

There's less than a zero percent chance of trading for mack without a first round pick involved. 

Any trade involving Khalil Mack would require a 1st round pick to start with. You're talking about one of the top 3 pass rushers DE's in the NFL. I read on Twitter the Raiders were looking for a backup QB. Even though he said he wouldn't do it, I wonder would Ballard consider trading Brissett if he feels confident about Luck's health.