Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Donald sets the bar - Contract

ColtsBlueFL

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald agreed to terms on a six-year extension. The extension is worth $135 million and includes $87 million guaranteed, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. The record-setting deal makes Donald the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history.

There's the bar, Mr. Mack.

22 hours ago, richard pallo said:

That's funny.  Since the Donald deal went down all the major Pro Football Sports outlets ( ESPN, NFL Network, Pro Football Talk )  are predicting he will be traded.   And soon.  I wonder why. 

I was right again, He is now a Bear. As soon as Donald signed I knew Mack would be next man up.

• Like 1

Whoa, the Bears actually acquired a potential HOF pass rusher in Mack. I'm surprised that organization actually pulled this off. Their ownership has a knack for being extremely frugal or dare I say cheap. Way to Go Chicago. I suspect Aaron Rodgers probably isn't overjoyed about this move.

Maybe I need to re-evaluate my opinion of the Bears ownership now. That club has a history of drafting darn good LBs. Perhaps, they finally learned elite athleticism is worth every penny you pay for it.