Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

He will be looking for Green Acres soon

Too bad he might be the odd man out

He very well may be but he is creating some good tape for himself.  Might be able to catch on somewhere else if it doesn't happen for him here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Actually, @csmopar had half the answer right. The perfect situation was to trade Hilton for a good draft pick, keep Fountain on the 53, and then activate Pittman to the 53 man roster. That would of been perfect to sell Hilton before he declines and get Pittman and Fountain on the 53. After that, when Campbell comes up, he can take the Hilton role over and you have a extra solid draft pick for next year.
    • No one.  Unfortunately I think the writing is on the wall for Fountain.  Sure put him on the PS if you want but I don't think he has a long term future with us.  Don't forget Johnson was just brought up from the PS himself.  When Campbell comes back who goes?  Let's face it our WR corps is young and unproven with the exception of TY. He is the only reliable proven go to WR we have.   If we win Sunday I wouldn't be surprised if we trade for a veteran WR.  I think it's our weakest position group and if we want to make the playoffs it will be tougher to do with our current group.  
    • What would it take to get Harry?
    • For the first time in a long time, the defense looks good. I don't think they're a top five defense, let's see what they look like after the next few games. 
    • I agree some what. Lets throw out the offensive side of the ball, because there have been setbacks that were not in within Ballard's control.  I speak of Luck's departure and injuries at the wr position. Have u been happy with the progress on the defensive side of the ball? He picked the scheme, the coordinator and they are all Ballard's players in terms of drafting and free agent pick ups. I am very concerned by the lack of growth and progress of this defence.
  • Members