Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

QB Trade

PrincetonTiger

With Rodgers making $400,000/day for the next 200 days ($1.65 mil/game, 33.5 mill/yr., 67 mil by 21-31-18 and 85 mil by next St. Pats Day) GB cannot afford anyone better than Kizer (which is everyone). Too bad GB may not even make the playoffs this year. 

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

With Rodgers making $400,000/day for the next 200 days ($1.65 mil/game, 33.5 mill/yr., 67 mil by 21-31-18 and 85 mil by next St. Pats Day) GB cannot afford anyone better than Kizer (which is everyone). Too bad GB may not even make the playoffs this year. 

Hundley was under contract

3 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

They finished 1 game below .500 with Hundley. I guess that's to close to being decent for the Packers to keep around since their philosophy with backups is apparently that he has to lose every game he starts. So I guess they are happy with Kizer yes.

Ha! In all fairness, he is in the last year of his 4 year contract. He was likely to walk in the offseason. May as well get a 6th instead of nothing. 

He wasn't as bad as the many since Flynn (who they even called back once they ran out of bad guys that time and he won). I'd have gave Hundley a few extra bucks if they're serious about winning but at this point I'm starting to wonder. McCarthy just straight up quits when his baby boy's collar bone gets hurt. They only dialed Flynn back up the second time so they could finally win 2 more games for the playoffs to be there when Rodgers made his heroic return. Last year Rodgers was out for the season so they're just meh...who cares. It's not like we could possibly get Flynn back from his air tight job that he wants so bad on the Patriot's practice squad.

I know this is amfootball level conspiracy ramble but hot dang lol how else do you explain it! Kizer lol!!!!!!

As for Rodger's contract and the drawbacks that people are talking about as far as the team's spending money, this isn't a bad contract if he doesn't get hurt this year. It's front loaded and they'll get rid of the 2 useless WRs they've been paying within 4 years, probably January of next year really.

Also I'm watching the Jags and the 2 backups the have looked good in case they finally have to bench Bortles.