Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trade Pieces

Scott Pennock

I’m with you on Hunt. Maybe he and one of the TE’s (not Doyle or Ebron) could be packaged for another DL, LB, CB or Tackle that is buried behind some good talent. Or even a WR but I bet he wants to see what he has there first, along with the RB position.

4 minutes ago, ar7 said:

I can see the Colts trading John Simon. I think he would have some value and there are enough younger defensive linemen I can see the Colts preferring to play.  I'm not sure now though after his injury.

I hope not. All he does is hustle and make plays every time he is in the game. It better be for a solid starter if he is traded!

10 hours ago, ar7 said:

I can see the Colts trading John Simon. I think he would have some value and there are enough younger defensive linemen I can see the Colts preferring to play.  I'm not sure now though after his injury.

I think this would be a strong possibility before the pre season but he has made an impact enough since then to overtake Basham as starting DE in my mind.

IMHO, more likely we trade Basham at this point as Ballard called him out last year for not making the impact he expected and he has plunged down the depth chart recently, with DeLaire even looking more likely to start.  Bearing in mind Turay still to come into the fray.

• Like 3