Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boiler_Colt

Colts trade LB Antonio Morrison to Packers for CB Lenzy Pipkins (Merge)

Pipkins ain't bad

Definitely a good solid depth piece if not more.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Somebody bring out the fat lady
    • A team that has won how many home playoff games in the past 50 years? He’s 3-1 at home in the post season. He’s having by far the best start to any QB career and better than any QB has been in their first 2 years. This season he was on pace for 40 touchdowns before getting hurt which is still a great year. You may see a tool on the field but he’s a leader and shows emotion whether it’s excitement or disappointment like Peyton did. At least he hasn’t been filmed cussing out everyone on the sideline or telling a rookie to get out his huddle 
    • Okay So as I watch the Niners game I am noticing that Jimmy G is operating the game in a way thenReich and the Colts want JB to. I have the a huge take...   Jimmy G is no better than JB!!!   If you look at his stats and his bio they are very similar.   Jimmy G is in his third year in Shanahans system. JB is going into his 3rd year in Reichs system.    Jimmy G is not asked to carry the Team. They have an amazing running attack. Colts are looking to do the same.    Jimmy G had a great year but he had amazing health on his team. All skill players have been healthy all season JB- we have discussed this a lot this year.    There have been questions all year about Jimmy G being the guy. Same as JB. The only difference here is that they paid him like the guy, so there is no real debate.    Niners spent several years sucking and accumulating amazing players on Defense in the draft. They have something like 4 1st rounders on their D line.    I am just saying that Jimmy G has a great healthy team with an amazing offensive coach, around him.    JB could have an amazing defense and healthy skills players. He is going into his 3rd.     
    • Pulling for KC in the SuperBowl.   Haven't been a 49rs fan since Steve Young.
  • Members