Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Makes the Cut-Final 53+ Roster Prediction

PrincetonTiger

1 hour ago, Two_pound said:

I said on here at the beginning of training camp that if Clark is on the field week one we are in trouble. After watching the niner game there is NO WAY Clarke or Howard make the team. And I still don't understand all the hate directed at Haeg on this forum, he should be the starting right tackle and if Costanzo can't go Haeg should start at left tackle with Webb at right tackle. Instead of all this ridiculous negativity on here why don't we wait and see what this team does with a real qb under center this year??

Not to be argumentative, but I don’t understand all of the love Haeg gets on here for his mediocrity???  None of our other mediocre linemen get the passes he gets. Case in point you’re saying he should be a starter at either tackle position.  Based off of what?  Guy clearly hasn’t earned the starting nod but you want to give him the job?  That would be a sign that we’re in trouble...  He’s our Swiss Army “backup” lineman not a penciled in starter. 

5 minutes ago, rock8591 said:

Clark > Haeg

Disagree.  But only because Haeg can play multiple spots.  Clark is crap at Tackle.  He and Howard stunk up preseason.

I don't like Smith being at Tackle simply because he is a Guard.  Wish we had a couple solid tackles who could stay healthy.  Seems if they are worth the salt used to make them,..they get hurt.  Otherwise, they are trash from the get go. (at least here in Indy)

Maybe another trade like the Morrison one will be coming soon.  Trade for an Eagles back-up Tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai, and offer a back-up corner (they are in desperate need of one right now, and seems most of our corners play well at nickle) and a 3rd or 4th round pick from next year.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

I think our new CB Pipkins that we just traded Morrison for will make it over Milton. 

I also dont know what the coaching staff sees in Moore. Hes horrible in coverage. 

I see both making the initial roster I think keep 6 CB's after adding Pipkins. I think Milton has shown improvement on D but his special teams play is what keeps him around.  

17 hours ago, richard pallo said:

More trades coming.  Maybe Abdullah coming over for Daniels, Swoope or Hunt. 

That would be nice.    I'm still bummed we didn't sign CJ Anderson when we had the chance.    Currently, our RB stable is not impressive.   I hope that changes as they play more, but it is not scaring anyone yet.  

I think Haeg is a great player. How many linemen in the nfl play all 5 positions consistently? Not very many. I think if Haeg would be put at right tackle and be allowed to stay there he would be dominant. 2 coaching staffs now in his short career and both  seem to think he is capable of being moved all around the line.

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2018 at 11:10 PM, Smoke317 said:

Not to be argumentative, but I don’t understand all of the love Haeg gets on here for his mediocrity???  None of our other mediocre linemen get the passes he gets. Case in point you’re saying he should be a starter at either tackle position.  Based off of what?  Guy clearly hasn’t earned the starting nod but you want to give him the job?  That would be a sign that we’re in trouble...  He’s our Swiss Army “backup” lineman not a penciled in starter. 

Haeg IMO is a better player than meiocrity he very solid as a right guard or right tackle. With a solid player next to him I think he’s fine!!

QB:(2)

Luck

Brissett

RB:(4)

Wilkins

Mack

Michael

Hines

WR:(5)

Hilton

Grant

Rogers

Fountain

Pascal

TE:(4)

Doyle

Ebron

Travis

Daniels

OT:(4)

Castonzo

Haeg

Webb

Good(depending on injury)

OG:(3)

Nelson

Slauson

Smith

OC:(2)

Kelly

Bond

Offense:(25)

DE:(5)

Sheard

Simon

Turay

Bashem

Delaire

DT:(5)

Woods

Autry

Ridgeway

Stewart

Hunt

OLB:(4)

Leonard

Adams

Goode

Adams

MLB:(3)

Walker

Moore

Franklin

CB:(5)

Wilson

Desir

Pipkens

Hairston

Moore

FS:(2)

Booker

Green

SS:(2)

Geathers

Farley

Defense:(25)

K:(1)

AV

P:(1)

Sanchez

LS:(1)

Rhodes

Special Teams:(3)

IR(r):

Lewis

Suspension:

Turbin

1 hour ago, w87r said:

QB:(2)

Luck

Brissett

RB:(4)

Wilkins

Mack

Michael

Hines

WR:(5)

Hilton

Grant

Rogers

Fountain

Pascal

TE:(4)

Doyle

Ebron

Travis

Daniels

OT:(4)

Castonzo

Haeg

Webb

Good(depending on injury)

OG:(3)

Nelson

Slauson

Smith

OC:(2)

Kelly

Bond

Offense:(25)

DE:(5)

Sheard

Simon

Turay

Bashem

Delaire

DT:(5)

Woods

Autry

Ridgeway

Stewart

Hunt

OLB:(4)

Leonard

Adams

Goode

Adams

MLB:(3)

Walker

Moore

Franklin

CB:(5)

Wilson

Desir

Pipkens

Hairston

Moore

FS:(2)

Booker

Green

SS:(2)

Geathers

Farley

Defense:(25)

K:(1)

AV

P:(1)

Sanchez

LS:(1)

Rhodes

Special Teams:(3)

IR(r):

Lewis

Suspension:

Turbin

Kenny moore has been getting burned in the preseason consistently

23 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I would keep Bond over MG

Bond is a center mark is a guard js

1 minute ago, Indy1996 said:

Kenny moore has been getting burned in the preseason consistently

Bond is a center mark is a guard js

Glowinski was one of the backups at C

Several Bad snaps in game 1

With the fact that Haeg has the inside track on the RT spot, and Smith as a RG starter or OG depth the Colts will need to keep Bond who is a true C to back up and IMO Glowiski will be the odd man out