Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. 49ers Preseason Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not the rule but its enforcement

That's a lot of the problem.  JB just got hit in the chest by a SF player that led with his helmet yet no call.  The rule is so inconsistently called.  I saw a stat the other day that said about one third of the calls this preseason have been wrong.

This is definitely the best QB situation we’ve ever had as far as depth is concerned. JB can still competently lead our backups to scores.  In the past when the starters came out it was time to tune out on the offense. 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yes

That sucks.  And wasn’t it his neck that ended his season last year?  

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Brissett favoing that knee again after that slide.

I think the tackler slid in and unintentionally kicked him on that tackle. 

Fumble. 

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Our TE group is solid. Probably our best unit on the team. 

Yes we are deep there.  Who'd have thought after loosing Fleener and Allen only a year or two ago. 

We are good at safety as well when they are all healthy and on the field. 

8 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Good injured again.. 

If it’s an injury that will linger for weeks and weeks, it’s to the point that I’d just cut him.  Non availability makes him useless, despite his so called promise. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He inherited a team with a franchise level QB, and in Ballard's three seasons as GM prior to 2020, that QB played 16 games. Not to mention the other nonsense and drama that's happened. Ballard has been dealt a rough hand to start his tenure as GM.   That said, the winning has to start this year. He's completely revamped the roster, he's chosen and invested in a QB (still a bridge, but Rivers was brought in to help elevate the offense, so Ballard and Reich will be judged on how this move plays out), and he's selected a coaching staff. The drama is done. Now it's time for results on the field. 
    • Hilton is only 30 years old. I don't think he is washed up by any means. Especially not with him saying that he legitimately feels the best he has felt in his career.    I played WR and receivers go through dry spells. Sometimes it's your fault & sometimes it is not.    The two drops at the end of week 1 were both tightly contested. It's not like he was wide open. However; he's a great receiver and should of caught them.    He should of caught the deep pass. No excuses. However; let's give him the benefit of the doubt.   Now, if he plays the next 3-4 games like the first two, I'll be worried.    I'm not even sure if we resign him if he is asking for $15 million+ per year. However; people saying that he's washed is ridiculous.    Michael Thomas had an awful week 1. Is he washed?
    • Why in the world would any coach tell Peyton Manning in his prime "No Audibles" for the entire game. 
    • so weird to see what happening in different states. I'll be on lockdown forever in the good ole northeast. But this new is encouraging. Not much of that happening in 2020..
  • Members

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 537

• Four2itus

Four2itus 4,220

• Dogg63

Dogg63 916

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,776

• Zoltan

Zoltan 256

• 1959Colts