Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Quinn needs to go. I can't believe how bad their D has been. They had such a great opportunity this year given the state of the NFC South too... 
    • I think this could be a breakout game for JB to be honest. Houston's DBs are a bit hobbled, and one of their OTs is pretty banged up. That aside, I think TY will do his thing, and I'm betting Ebron shakes off the drops.    That tweet where JB said the deep balls are coming, does give me hope. Not because I want him throwing deep a bunch, but because going deep a couple times will impact how Houston's D will play us. Houston is not great at all vs the pass, but top 10 vs the run. I'm guessing Reich will try to exploit that. It's pretty much a given they're going to key on stopping Mack and TY, and both Reich (play calling) and JB need to use that against them.    If JB could have a good game and win this one, we have 3 very winnable games after that. Being 7-2 going into the last 7 games (which should be pretty tight) would be awesome. 
    • Matt Ryan deserves better. 30 for 36 4Tds and still loses. Teams were like 18-2 when stat line like this happens and Matt Ryan has the only 2 loses 
    • Cant say I like OSU a single ounce. Unfortunately they churn out a ton of talent. With that, once they become Colts, I can usually come around to the players. Seems CB is fond of that pipeline but our guys are injured an awful lot. Maybe stop drafting OSU players? It just seems hard to trust them to stay on the field. 
    • This weeks Around the NFL preview on Colts vs Texans is kinda relevant. 29 Minute mark it starts:   http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Faround-the-nfl%2F0ap3000001066625%2FATN-2019-Week-7-Preview
  • Members

• legend300

legend300 91

• CoachLite

CoachLite 508

• atapcl

atapcl 230

• YourManBlu

YourManBlu 11

• reidaj1812

reidaj1812 39

• EastStreet