Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ok...   upon further reading I niw see that Bechton originally weighed in at 357.   And then today, before he worked out he tipped the scales at 364.  Up 7 pounds.   Seems this is the first year where you will be weighed TWICE at the combine.  Once when you arrive and then two days later on the day you’re tested.     First I’ve heard of this.... 
    • I'd love to keep Kenny, but I'm starting to think his 2018 was freak peak. After allowing a passer rating of only 73.3 in 2018, it went up to 102.6 in 2019. He ranked #1 in burn rate (elite) in 2018, and dropped to 44th last year. Either 2018 was a blip, or he took a year off after signing that contract lol. 
    • One reason is, as you said, he’s too big. There aren’t very many guys who are that big who have panned out; only Ogden and McKinney come to mind. Then the frequency he gets beat while playing a very limited number of true pass blocking sets really scares me. Oline is notoriously hard to project from college to the pros with how college play so much run and shoot, uptempo offense.    I think he’ll be overdrafted like Greg Robinson just based on measurables. Not that he’ll go second overall like Robinson, but wherever he goes it just has all the makings of a bust. Thomas is so much better of a tackle prospect it’s not even funny but people are putting Becton ahead of him based entirely on size. Thomas has been starting for four years and has improved every year to the point of being elite, and has done it in an NFL style offense. 
    • Because.....  why?    Not saying you’re wrong...  just curious is to your reasons...
    • It could go: 1. Burrow 2. Young 3.Okudah 4. Wills 5. Tua 6. Herbert 7.Brown 8. Wirfs 9. Simmons 10. Becton 11. Andrew Thomas 12. Jeudy   of course you might see the Cardinals take Kinlaw but then I’d bet Becton or Wirfs would replace Thomas to the Jets
  • Members

• Black0ut117

Black0ut117 31

• KB

KB 472

• funktacious2

funktacious2 649

• stitches

stitches 7,541

• Stephen

Stephen 2,012

• MarquisJ