Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nah bro, the first Brady to die was THEE Brady, the 2nd was Brady 1.0 (Brady remastered), and so forth. Good thing I'm here to keep you up on your cybernetic organisms. 
    • Cowboy fans hated the pick from the beginning. Their Target was picked a pick or two before him. They thought for sure he would be there. Tried to trade down then said screw it and took him.  Terrible pick but to be fair, they have drafted VERY well over the last several years.
    • Ten vs Jax Cin vs Buf Det vs Phi Nyj vs NE Oak vs Min Bal vs KC Atl vs Ind Den vs GB Mia vs Dal Nyg vs TB Car vs Ari Pit vs Sf No vs Sea Hou vs Lac Cle vs Lar Chi vs Was   Regarding our division: I think the Jags fall to 0-3, the Titans so far look better to me. I have the Texans losing to the Chargers and Colts squeaking one out over Matty Ice 24-23. This will be the week JB throws for good yardage IMO, somewhere around 230 or so and Adam will bounce back and have a perfect day.  
    • You missed my point completely. I am behind Brissett 100% and the team. Please re-read my post. It wasn't a knock against the team but I am sick of fans saying, well we didn't beat the Pats or can't beat them. It is tiring and old. We probably won't beat them but my point is who cares, I will still root and support the team.
    • MY god man, its 2 games into the season???  I respect your opinion on most of your posts, but as I see it, the NFL has turned into the new WWF, anything can happen.
  • Members