Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Injury Report vs 49ers

TKnight24

If this is the only injury situation, then we are fine for the most part. Hilton, Hairston and Wilson may still play as well. Glad they have til tomorrow to try and make it in. We'll finally get to see Turay and Lewis it seems like, as well as Hooker and Geathers. Should be fun. Just hope Hilton plays if he can. It was brutal watching Luck without him last week.

9 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I assume Castonzo is still out.  Glad to see it looks like Good and Hooker will be back.  Maybe Good can sure up the right tackle spot.

I wouldn’t mind keeping him out until the season starts as a precautionary measure even if he is ready to go.

3 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

So...any word on K.J. Brent?  He wasn't on the report so are we to assume his knee was fine?  Have not heard a peep of an update on him.

Brent is good. No damage to ligaments. Prob wont play him til reg season

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

I wouldn’t mind keeping him out until the season starts as a precautionary measure even if he is ready to go.

I take the opinion of if the team says he can play, especially in the pre-season, a guy can play without being at any greater risk to reinjruy.  

10 hours ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I hope this means Ridgeway gets a shot with the first team. Want to see if he can replicate his effort against starters.

Ridgeway has played a lot of snaps against 1’s in the first 2 games...granted most of his stats are against 2’s.

14 hours ago, CamMo said:

I’m excited to hopefully see Kemoko Turay for the first time. 

Face it, he's our only hope.  

Unless he competes on an extremely high level from day 1, you can cross season #7 off Luck's headstone.