Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Preseason Game Thread

One of these WRs needs to step up, pretty underwhelming so far.

Great kick by AV.

It's raining here, so my directv feed is out, grrrr.  LOL.  Looks like we are on the board tho, wooohooo !!!

At the game. Looks like Luck throwing them a bit high and/or behind. A few really solid passes. 

Luck gotta get some chemistry with these other wr’s. Be it Grant or Rogers. I like Rogers. 

1 minute ago, GusFring said:

Sign Dez, why not

I'll wager no team signs him until after game 1.  If a team does it before game 1, his whole salary is guaranteed, no matter what.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

I'll wager no team signs him until after game 1.  If a team does it before game 1, his whole salary is guaranteed, no matter what.

Makes sense.

Luck has really rocketed some passes to Doyle.  I think the one he threw to Grant as well fooled him.  He’s probably like “I’m sure as heck not used to him throwing like that in practice.”  While Luck hasn’t looked great by any means some of these balls are rockets.

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

These decisions still affect the outcome of the game though. Lots of games are decided by 3 points. The difference between a win and loss can be 3 points, same with a loss or a tie. We can't afford to make those mistakes in the regular season when our defense is so young.

Nice catch Doyle!

I think the wr gave up on the play may have even went out of bounds. Had he continued he would have been in position to make a play. I agree 3 points can be the difference in a win or lose but settling on field goals isn't a winning formula in my book either!

Booger is right

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Not sure about that rule. Does it apply to RBs as well? If not then why?

Yes it applies to everyone 

One of these WRs needs to step up, pretty underwhelming so far.

Great kick by AV.

Looks like Hairston was trying to put his facemask on the ball, but missed.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Booger is right

Yes it applies to everyone 

So every time a RB lowers their head, it’s a penalty?