Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Preseason Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, BCoop said:

The fact that Michael and Ferguson got all of the 1st team reps is a joke.

Its just preseason, Imo they are just trying to ease the rookie RB's into the league a little. LEttign the guys with experience try and prove themselves.

• Like 1

Just get Hines out in space. Let him make a couple plays and I think he will settle down. Doesn't mean he won't make another mistake. He's got the talent as a RB WR. I don't think and didn't think punt return was for him. Just keep feeding the guy and I think he will perk up.

6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

His speed

And that’s fine, I was intrigued to watch his tape whenever we drafted him because of his speed too. But when I actually sat down and watched him, I was unimpressed, especially in the run game. The fact that he’s not even showing honk the return game? Not good for him.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

And that’s fine, I was intrigued to watch his tape whenever we drafted him because of his speed too. But when I actually sat down and watched him, I was unimpressed, especially in the run game. The fact that he’s not even showing honk the return game? Not good for him.

Yea hopefully we turn it around or the 2 game predictions might be right

1 hour ago, JlynRN said:

It's raining here, so my directv feed is out, grrrr.  LOL.  Looks like we are on the board tho, wooohooo !!!

I'm laughing with you not at you JRN because whenever it rained my reception went on the fritz too. I won't miss that aggravation anymore since I dropped DTV & went back to Dish Network. Hang in there. I know exactly how frustrating that is. Trust me.

I forgot we played on ESPN tonight, but my DVR will record the game tomorrow on NFL Network at 3 PM CST.

Not much else to say other than I miss Gruden in the booth. #Spider Y Banana Withdrawal. haha

2 minutes ago, strt182 said:

that video sure dont show any "grey" area plays that we are complaining about 

Grey area will get flags (refs always told err on side of safety), especially in pre-season.  Riveron says the calls may eventually get video review.  That'll lengthen games though...