Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Preseason Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

One thing I have been slightly impressed with is that every running play, Nelson is pushing his guy back it seems. Opening so big holes. I think with a solid LT next to him, those holes will get bigger. This helping our running backs. Slauson also seemed to be opening some holes too

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

If this game is any indication, we may see a lot of press man (as usual). Luck’s gonna have to believe in someone besides TY if we’re gonna have a dynamic offense this season. 

I think he has TY and Jack but he does need more timing and chemistry with the others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

One thing I have been slightly impressed with is that every running play, Nelson is pushing his guy back it seems. Opening so big holes. I think with a solid LT next to him, those holes will get bigger. This helping our running backs. Slauson also seemed to be opening some holes too

What I like the most from Nelson is that even when he is beat (1 play a saw tonight) He doesn't give up on the play and continues to chase or find a new guy to hit. You see some O lineman just give up on the play if they initially get beat by their man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

Im tired of these middle to late round RBs. Colts need to address the RB situation and use a higher draft pick. Or sign Bell.

I agree that these mid round projects are getting old. Got to kiss a lot of frogs in hopes you luck into a good back.  You get what you pay for. 

• Like 1