Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not sure it matters though... Mahomes is like... 6'2" ... it really doesn't matter unless you can see it on tape. For example, you can see it with Wilson who sometimes misses throws in the middle of the field on some of his drop backs because of his height, but he has other ways to compensate for it(moving and creating himself other throwing windows). 
    • I hope that Hunter Henry (or Austin Hooper) hits FA. Henry is a perfect fit...and would compliment Doyle nicely. If that doesn't happen...then I agree that that they should be looking to the draft for a TE.   It's interesting that Ballard...who came from a team that drafted and developed a 3rd round TE that changed the team's entire offense...has yet to draft a TE out of 29 picks (20 of which occurred in rounds 2-5). Granted Ballard wasn't actually with the team when they scouted and drafted Kelce...but he saw firsthand the impact that he had.   I really thought that drafting a TE would be one of his first moves...and Kittle always just struck me as a guy he would go after...but then he didn't.   IF the Colts can't get one of the top FAs...I think we just might see Ballard pull the trigger on TE prospects the next couple of drafts to build up the group.
    • I do expect Ballard to sign a few more FAs this year as we do need more senior leadership in the locker room. With Lucks' retirement he is forced to make a detour. Luck wasn't a real vocal leader but did his talking on the field with his actions. Might add it is very hard to be a vocal leader in the locker room if you can't back it up by your play on the field. That is why a crafty old veteran QB might not be bad for the team if he can still back it up with his play on the field. I believe that Ebron became a cancer in the locker room this year. Hearing how he walked around the dressing room with his Ebron is the greatest tee shirts and his braggadocios attitude just didn't seem to fit Ballard's locker room. 
    • Those are all valid points.  And it's one reason why I'm not 100% certain that Gordon is the best fit for the Colts.   But then I look at Nick Foles in the SB with the eagles and the Read/Pass option.  If that is the type of O that Reich/Siranni want to run, I see Gordon being able to do that extremely well in the NFL.
    • Yeah, but there is a big difference between 6.4 3/8s and 6.2 5/8s if the 6.3 was accurate.  That's why I was comparing the listed height of 6.4 to the 6.3 tweet.
  • Members

• The Fish

The Fish 2,145

• chad72

chad72 10,680

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 10

• Flash7

Flash7 2,563

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,318

• JMichael557