Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'd be happy taking Gallimore or Blacklock in the 2nd. There's a few other guys I can potentially see being available at 75 that are upside guys too. 
    • JB was very efficient the first 6 weeks or so of the season.  He had a knee injury which some claim kept him from stepping into his throws, he lost a bunch of weapons, etc.  He was very mediocre the rest of the season.  It could be that teams just figured out with him at the helm, our O was going to be very vanilla, it could be he was hurt, it could be he lacked weapons, it could be that he's simply no good.  It could be a combination of all those things.  I trust Reich and Ballard to do the full evaluation to figure out the way to go forward.   Personally, if one of the stud DL or WR is available at 13 and we'd be reaching for a QB there, I'd rather go with the stud DL or WR.  Really, outside of LSU's QB who will go #1 overall, I don't see any QBs in this draft as being 'locks' as franchise QBs.  Then on the FA market we have Rivers and potentially Eli, Brees and Brady as older QBs.  Sounds like Rivers would be the only realistic option and who  knows what we'd get from him.  Then there's a bunch of talk about maybe Bridgewater or Carr, who are both kind of wild cards.   Again, I'll trust Ballard & Co.... but I don't know that there is one specific answer to the question.  There are a lot of good players in this draft at positions we need.  I don't think we're entirely taking a step back if we stuck with Brissett and Kelly to see if either one of them could improve to become true starter level, so long as we fixed other glaring holes and added depth where needed.  To be honest, I think we'd be better off in the long-run there rather than missing studs and reaching for a QB who is iffy at best.
    • That why Garrett was fired. He was a awful coach when it comes to game situations and management.   I could see Carolina. Tampa’s offense would not work for him. Arians would have to change slot. I think Carr could also be a trade destination to Tampa or NE.
    • So we keep Brissett because he’s a great teammate and leader. Look I understand those are good qualities to have but his play on the field should be the reason we keep him or not.
  • Members

• CR91

CR91 9,389

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 1,278

• Stoney

Stoney 158

• boo2202

boo2202 345

• Shafty138

Shafty138 1,572

• DoubleE Colt