Sign in to follow this  
Colt92

Joe's League 2018

We have ONE final spot open for an owner to join the Colts Joe's League. The top two teams at the end of the season will be promoted to the Colts.com Forum Elite League.

Please PM me your email if you are interested in joining us, our draft is scheduled for Sept 2 at 7pm EST.

Colt

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, Btown_Colt said:

Can you tell us the draft order? It would be nice to do a couple mocks before our draft.

It'll be randomized 30 minutes before the draft. No idea what spot we'll have, but we will have 12 teams. Have fun mocking!

21 minutes ago, Colt92 said:

It'll be randomized 30 minutes before the draft. No idea what spot we'll have, but we will have 12 teams. Have fun mocking!

Can you not randomize it now? The elite league did.

22 hours ago, Btown_Colt said:

Can you not randomize it now? The elite league did.

Sure, would you be open to witnessing the randomization? I can email a link to the league owners to GoToMeeting or Google Hangouts or something.

I might be able to set aside some time this Friday night, the 24th, around 7pm or 8pm to do it.

23 minutes ago, Colt92 said:

Sure, would you be open to witnessing the randomization? I can email a link to the league owners to GoToMeeting or Google Hangouts or something.

I might be able to set aside some time this Friday night, the 24th, around 7pm or 8pm to do it.

I sure would, and I would appreciate it. If it’s not a big deal to anyone else then you don’t have to do it. I’m not trying to be a pain!

Not at all. I love mocking too. Anything can happen though...

I'll send an email to everyone announcing the event.

6 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

I sure would, and I would appreciate it. If it’s not a big deal to anyone else then you don’t have to do it. I’m not trying to be a pain!

14 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Email sent to the league.

25 minutes ago, Colt92 said:

Not at all. I love mocking too. Anything can happen though...

I'll send an email to everyone announcing the event.

Yea like colts players being drafted a couple rounds before they should! 

I appreciate it.

21 hours ago, Btown_Colt said:

Yea like colts players being drafted a couple rounds before they should! 

I appreciate it.

T.Y. will be a first rounder in our hearts no matter what...

Colts Joe's League Draft Order

Sunday, September 2nd, 7:00 pm EST

1. Trent - WarGhost21

2. Ollie - Chucklez

3. Brad – Luck of the Irish

4. Curtis – Can’t Stop Master-Peyton

5. Matt- CheezyColt

6. Kaleb – Btown_colt

7. Jeff – The Dewey Ryder’s

8. Daniel – DC Colt

9. Mike – Road Kings

10. Colt - The Legion of Blue

11. Chris - Curtis Painter Administration

12. John F. – Bavarian Colts

@Sockerice @Btown_Colt  @CheezyColt @onebad150 @Hamboning Will Save URLife @Lucky Colts Fan @Melancholie @WarGhost21 @Statiik82 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 8/25/2018 at 12:32 AM, Colt92 said:

1. Trent - WarGhost21

2. Ollie - Chucklez

5. Matt- CheezyColt

6. Kaleb – Btown_colt

8. Daniel – DC Colt

9. Mike – Road Kings

@Sockerice @Btown_Colt  @CheezyColt @onebad150 @Hamboning Will Save URLife @Lucky Colts Fan @Melancholie @WarGhost21 @Statiik82 

Props on that team name! haha

I spent ages trying to get a good one and ended up just settling with "Full Nelson". :dunno:

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:21 AM, Statiik82 said:

@Colt92 I probably missed it, but how big is the bench?

Quarterback:

Running Back:

Wide Receiver:

Wide Receiver / Tight End:

Kicker:

Defensive Team:

Running Back / Wide Receiver / Tight End:

Bench:

Reserve:

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Colt92 said:

1. Trent - WarGhost21

2. Ollie - Chucklez

5. Matt- CheezyColt

6. Kaleb – Btown_colt

8. Daniel – DC Colt

9. Mike – Road Kings

Less than 15 minutes until showtime!

Ugh, I've lost my mind. The whole central vs eastern time zone didn't even register for me. Sorry everyone, I sincerely did not mean to flake on the draft. I'll be extra busy this season on the waivers trying to get my team up to snuff (my auto-drafted RB game is severely struggling). Good luck everyone!

19 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

Ugh, I've lost my mind. The whole central vs eastern time zone didn't even register for me. Sorry everyone, I sincerely did not mean to flake on the draft. I'll be extra busy this season on the waivers trying to get my team up to snuff (my auto-drafted RB game is severely struggling). Good luck everyone!

I've got 5 RB's, I'm open to trading.

8 hours ago, Colt92 said:

I've got 5 RB's, I'm open to trading.

Sorry, I totally spaced the draft as well. I’m looking to trade some WR’s if someone needs one. I have all 3 of the Lions lol. Tate, Jones Jr. and Golladay lol, thanks auto draft.