Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/18/2018 (The Finale)

TKnight24

12 minutes ago, GusFring said:

I don't know how many he's thrown this camp, but it seems like too many vs this defense. 

I just quickly looked through it so Might be off one or two but hes At like 24 TD and 7 INTS in 11 practices, whole new coaching staff, scheme and skill position players AND he’s been out for 1,545 days (give or take a few hundred) coming of surgery on his  shoulder. He’s wayyyyy ahead of schedule imo 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MightyLucks said:

I just quickly looked through it so Might be off one or two but hes At like 24 TD and 7 INTS in 11 practices, whole new coaching staff, scheme and skill position players AND he’s been out for 1,545 days (give or take a few hundred) coming of surgery on his  shoulder. He’s wayyyyy ahead of schedule imo 

I'd be interested in comparing his camp stats with Brisset, but I never see his stats posted

Wow, didn't think mentioning that would send people into a tizzy.

Relax, nobody's saying they think Luck is done. And in fact I think this sparked a good discussion where it's been concluded that yeah, he's not going to 100% let it rip all day every day in his first few weeks back at TC, and that he has showed instances where he's let it rip.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Wow, didn't think mentioning that would send people into a tizzy.

Relax, nobody's saying they think Luck is done. And in fact I think this sparked a good discussion where it's been concluded that yeah, he's not going to 100% let it rip all day every day in his first few weeks back at TC, and that he has showed instances where he's let it rip.

No biggy. It has been a good discussion. People still has their concerns. In reality compared to his 2014 self he doesn't have the same zip as of now but it is expected. He still looks Good and Healthy, that is the important thing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Reidm said:

I cant tell who it is but someone is unconscious on the ground in this fight. Seems like its time to end practice before someone gets seriously hurt

It was Pascal, he walked off towards the end. He wasnt unconscious.  Def getting very chippy out here. 

• Like 1