Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/14/2018

TKnight24

19 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

"Luck carving up a nearly non-existent defense."  I know we want Luck to succeed but heck we need the defense to show up too.  Looks way to easy for him in my opinion.   

It was 7 on 7.  Most QBs will dominate in a scenario with no pass rush

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Peytonator said:

I love that Wayne and Mathis have taken on coaching roles with the team. Horseshoe guys for life.....except for that half a training camp Reggie spent with the evil empire that we don’t like to talk about. 

That was a clone. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

"Luck carving up a nearly non-existent defense."  I know we want Luck to succeed but heck we need the defense to show up too.  Looks way to easy for him in my opinion.   

Unless Turay and Leonard are studs from day one and Hooker stays healthy and plays like a top-10 pick, I'm afraid it is going to be painful to watch.

Well, that Bowen tweet doesn’t do much to help my pessimism about this defense.

They might get better as the season goes along, but all signs seem to be pointing to them being downright bad to start off the season. I like our offense enough (even though I do think they’re getting praise in part because they’re going up against our defense), but we’re really going to struggle to win games consistently if our defense is this bad.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Friendly Reminder from TigerTown for everyone who are having a Chicken Little Moment    

Everything Will Be Okay

I've never been a fan of the “chicken little” call out posts. If thinking this defense is going to be bad is having a chicken little moment, so be it. Me? I prefer having an opinion and voicing it, otherwise what are these forums for?

• Like 2

I thought Travis looked good today.  otherwise pretty uneventful I got two autographs though Deshawn Bond and Tyquan Lewis.  I had a moment with Lewis when I asked him his thoughts of the season. He told me to watch out for him this season he said he's going to make some people take notice of him

2 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I thought Travis looked good today.  otherwise pretty uneventful I got to autograph though Deshawn Bond and Tyquan Lewis.  I had a moment with Lewis when I asked him his thoughts of the season Purity told me to watch out for him this season he said he's going to make  some people this season take notice of him

The 3 rd TE is become no interesting 

1 hour ago, Flash7 said:

The defense IS bad, we just can’t talk about it right now because it’s the pre-season.

Let’s wait until it’s confirmed in the regular season.

By then we might have missed our chance to do something about it.  We don't have to add a lot of players.  Just a few good ones.  I have to think Ballard is going to do something.  

9 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

If I am Ballard and I am watching this defense I am seriously thinking about increasing my offer to Breeland and having a serious conversation with Reggie MacKenzie.

Word is that Breeland's foot is stil an issue and is not healthy enough to sign with any team.

12 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Word is that Breeland's foot is stil an issue and is not healthy enough to sign with any team.

That's a bummer if true but why is he wasting a teams time if he is not healthy?  I thought he wasn't happy with the offers he's received and he's holding out for a better deal.