Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/12/2018

TKnight24

Yeah, said it before but I really think Wilkins is gonna be the much more effective back. I expect Hines to come out of his slump but to be honest I was never really as high on him as some others were. I don't have too much confidence in him ever being a consistent threat at RB, so I really hope he can show something with his receiving ability.

• Like 3

They are trying all kinds of combinations on the OL because they have to due to the injuries.  When the line is healed it certainly is starting to look like Costanzo is obviously the LT and Good is the starting RT.   IMO it's Good's job to lose and probably only by injury it appears.  Wilkens continues to show well and I'm fully expecting him to be our starting RB.  I'm looking forward to seeing him play with the ones next preseason game. 

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

Ferguson can't even get on the field. He'd have been a guy to run the next few weeks with Mack down.

I also don't think Good is going to workout long term.

Ferguson is overrated.  Only hope is wilkins til turbin and mack get back. Hines and michael fumble too much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ferguson is overrated.  Only hope is wilkins til turbin and mack get back. Hines and michael fumble too much.

I was trying to be nice and not say he's absolutely worthless at this point :)..

4 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Looking like Hines is falling behind Wilkins

Wilkins looks like a quality addition to the RB committee. I really like what I saw Thursday night from him. He made the best out of every step he took. I saw excellent vision and decision making in that sampling.

Hines looked like he had a classic adrenaline overload in his first outing. That can happen, so I'm dismissing those awkward moments in my judgements. I do think he could be the KR they've been hunting for and hopefully a threat at PR too.  Anything out of the backfield would be bonus stuff in my book.

5 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Definitely getting more and more curious about Turay and Lewis. I thought Lewis was out there yesterday (without pads) but I'm not sure on that.

Turay was a bit of a project to begin with but had nice tangibles.  Was looking forward to seeing what he could do.  Now, I'm just hopeful he doesn't land on the practice squad due to not playing a lot in camp.  Someone will surely snatch him up on the PS.  I doubt he'll get a lot of burn during the season if he misses much more time in camp.  Sheesh...

5 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Turay was a bit of a project to begin with but had nice tangibles.  Was looking forward to seeing what he could do.  Now, I'm just hopeful he doesn't land on the practice squad due to not playing a lot in camp.  Someone will surely snatch him up on the PS.  I doubt he'll get a lot of burn during the season if he misses much more time in camp.  Sheesh...

Zero chance he is sent to the practice squad. He was getting first team reps prior to his injury.

• Like 1