Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Miss Peyton , But

OLD FAN MAN

peyton was great, but the next hit could be the end for him. time to hang it up.dont want to see it happen as a colt.if he still wants to take that chance, dont do it as a colt.you got to know when to fold im.its just a game, how much money is enough?also now we will have cap space to sign players other than undrafted free agents

LOL no one gonna say whats on theyre mind

first of all, its the middle of the night, and most people are in bed.

second of all, the people that are awake are potentially avoiding your posts because of the incorrect use of "your" and "theyre"

peyton was great, but the next hit could be the end for him. time to hang it up.dont want to see it happen as a colt.if he still wants to take that chance, dont do it as a colt.you got to know when to fold im.its just a game, how much money is enough?also now we will have cap space to sign players other than undrafted free agents

Peyton is no more likely to be knocked out by one hit than any other player in the league.

We know nothing of Pagano. I'd never even heard of the man until he was hired by the Colts. He isn't replacing Peyton, he's just another coach.

Money has nothing to do with it - he is just too intense a competitor to give up when he feels that he can still play. To suggest otherwise is insulting.

I wouldn't assume that the Colts will be signing a lot of free agents now. That's not how you build teams, and the new management has said as much. The ENTIRE point of this is that the Colts are rebuilding. I expect Peyton to succeed elsewhere, and I will be rooting for him.

We will miss Peyton, but....what are we going to do about wide receiver? Garcon has by far surpassed our expectations, but still has not shown he can be a true #1. Is there any talk about the colts making a stronger push at keeping Reggie, or making a splash in free agency at wr? People are going to have high expectations for Luck right away, and giving him no weapons could cause some real issues. Reggie offers stability and consistency...Luck is going to need a reliable guy like that.