Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Le'Veon Bell Lurking

tvturner

I don’t think Bell’s Instagram activity is indicative of anything more than he has simply taken interest in Luck’s comeback from injury.  Many players around the league have relationships with guys from other teams or follow the progress of other players.  Heck...when T.Y. went to the Pro Bowl last year, Anthony Brown was all up on him asking him “what is up with your boy Luck?” A player of Luck’s stature will generate interest from around the league because they know if he is healthy then he can potentially affect the balance of power in the AFC.

I have to say there's like zero science to it or logic that he'd be particularly anything more than a Luck or TY fan, but I watched Bell in college (as a player and a person), and while he might seem aloof in Pittsburgh, I'd be overjoyed to see him in a Colts uniform. I think he'd be worth the money, even with some years on his body. He'd change what we can do on offense and make teams respect us at the LOS in ways they don't right now. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, Luck 4 president said:

He’s a diva but I’d love to have him although not long term. I’d give him 45 million for 3 years with 25 guaranteed. Long term would be unwise due to the chance he gets injured or drops off due to the high usage over the years

He is a cancer no thanks.

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

Way to coincidental.  Message sent.  He wants to be a Colt. 

exactly. hes not just interested in Lucks comeback as some seem to think. Bell is a Midwest guy, he is also friends with TY. He will be a Colt next year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

exactly. hes not just interested in Lucks comeback as some seem to think. Bell is a Midwest guy, he is also friends with TY. He will be a Colt next year.

You think the fact that he is a "Midwest guy" means he wants to play in Indy?  That is funny.

He will want to be with whatever team pays him the most coin.  No other answer.

I would bet a very large sum of Monopoly money that he will not be a Colt next year.

• Like 3

On 8/9/2018 at 3:00 PM, Luck 4 president said:

He’s a diva but I’d love to have him although not long term. I’d give him 45 million for 3 years with 25 guaranteed. Long term would be unwise due to the chance he gets injured or drops off due to the high usage over the years

Bell has already turned down 33 mill guaranteed.   Why would he accept less money from a lesser team?    Pittsburgh has Super Biwl hopes for this year and next.    We don’t.  

I don’t see this happening in the next year...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

You think the fact that he is a "Midwest guy" means he wants to play in Indy?  That is funny.

He will want to be with whatever team pays him the most coin.  No other answer.

I would bet a very large sum of Monopoly money that he will not be a Colt next year.

Of course he wants to play for the Colts. The Colts will be one of the top teams with cap space available...which makes them more likely to give him what he wants. 

And the teams right now (pre cuts) that have more are the NYJ, BUF and CIN. No one wants to go those teams.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

How’s he a cancer? He is just stubborn. He wants to get paid like everyone else in the league and doesn’t want to budge. If he was a cancer he would be causing problems in the locker room which he is not.

Ok Diva then the steelers have proven they don't work on long term deals when you wont show up to camp. If I were in his position I would show up and work and show them I deserve to get a new contract.