Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Collts @ Seahawks Preseason Game Night Thread

Hunt came through that line 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1st silly penalty of the night. At least we haven't had many.

Glad that was picked up

1 hour ago, Crush22 said:

By multiple he means 4:00am Friday morning.

(3:00 AM CST) It will be on several times during the coming week. I saw he was 6 for 9. So much for rust. (WD40)

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Uh oh MaGoo just lead them to a FG, we are down 10-9. Fire everyone :no:, just joking haha 

Check their vision

:runforhills:

How are we looking?

I see we're down 1 but who has looked good and bad? I've just been able to put the game on now.

1 minute ago, BlackPanther said:

How are we looking?

I see we're down 1 but who has looked good and bad? I've just been able to put the game on now.

We looked pretty good in the 1st Half. Luck looked like he never has missed a game. He was solid. 

Should I feel bad since I struggle to walk at times and Sebastian and AV who are my age or older are still kicking in the NFL

40 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

It's nice having a legitimate backup quarterback. These preseason games will be more fun to watch and we will be competitive. :) 

Agree, and even more important is that the backups are getting quality looks - especially the WR corps, because playing with Brissett is like playing with a starting QB.  It will help everyone grow.

I would hate to lose JB anytime soon.  Good backup QB's can really help the offense get better.  

Brent should have pulled that down

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like this Walker guy! 

Still shows flashes of his rookie self

1 minute ago, BlackPanther said:

Walker doing a couple of nice things.

thought walker was hurt

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like this Walker guy! 

Is this the same kid that was with us in camp last year?  He had a few nice games if it is the same guy.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Is this the same kid that was with us in camp last year?  He had a few nice games if it is the same guy.

Yes 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Phillip the QB 

two walkers. hopefully someone scores a td

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

two walkers. hopefully someone scores a td

I'll take one runner as opposed to two walkers, but that's just my preference... haha

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I guess we are gonna give MR. Bagdley a good look.

Practicing and training with the Goat has to do wonders for your confidence. We’ll probably help get the kid a job like we did for the kicker that went to Philly a few years ago.  I can’t remember his name. He helped me win a fantasy football league that year.