Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Collts @ Seahawks Preseason Game Night Thread

This defense will be faster than what we have seen... and hopefully with that, will learn to be disruptive in the backfield and force turnovers more frequently than in years past. If we that and get some of these young guys to develop over the course of the year, this season will be a major success. 

47 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It started that way here but much better

Go Mack Go

Didnt last long, hammy got him. Could mean bad news. Defense looking bad news also. 

JB looking pretty good for a backup.  STRONG arm.  There will definitely be interest in him.  We just may end up getting a 1 for him. No lower than a 2.  My first guess would be Tampa Bay to replace Jameis. 

So far I like what I see. I figured Wilson would tear us up a bit because our scheme is different and we have alot of new guys on D. Still got an INT and our Offense looks Good. Luck is healthy and looks sharp as well - that is very important. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hines was down, no worries. Simon is Good.

He wasn’t down. If anything the play was blown dead or his forward progress was stopped.  

We have the worst local TV broadcast company in the entire NFL. 

Every preseason, the feed sucks. These are professionals....

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

He wasn’t down. If anything the play was blown dead or his forward progress was stopped.  

Mute point now

1 minute ago, lance_m8 said:

Hines might not be our returner week 1

Rookies gonna make some gaffes. Gotta give him a little time. 

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Last year the mics were messed up more than once

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Play was blown dead before he lost the ball, same difference. 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Last year the mics were messed up more than once

I can understand having a bad day, but this crew is batting about .500 in preseason games. 

It's terrible. They should be ashamed of their work. Venturi is a good analyst and deserves to be on a team with a better technical crew.  

On the bright side, their commercials are coming through crystal clear....

3 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Last year there were some high school level broadcasting issues...

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Rookies gonna make some gaffes. Gotta give him a little time. 

That is the only reason i added the word might because I know he can be special but also u only get a limited amount of free passes no matter rookie or not

It's nice having a legitimate backup quarterback. These preseason games will be more fun to watch and we will be competitive. :)