Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Collts @ Seahawks Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, BlackPanther said:

Has he been bad running the ball or just on the punt returns?

3 carries for 7 yards...

He has not looked good in anything he has done tonight. 

Based on what I have seen tonight, I like Wilkins more. My opinion could change over the next month or so. 

Kaaya forgot how to take the snap from center. 

Put his butt in the shotgun or something. 

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Kaaya forgot how to take the snap from center. 

Put his butt in the shotgun or something. 

Well that didn't work either. 

LOL! WOW!

I’ll admit, I really wanted McDaniels. I’m so glad we didn’t get him. Frank is perfect for what we needed.  CB gotta get an A+ on this hire.  The enthusiasm is genuine. We saw how far chemistry could take you with the Pacers. We’re gonna surprise people this year. If we can get Hooker to “arrive” and Leonard to be solid we're gonna have a good year. 

Only glaring things I seen that were Bad were Hines on SP Teams but it's only 1 game and we need AC back at LT, our O.Line isn't as good without him. Many Positives = Luck looked Great and Healthy, Vinny is Vinny, we showed some signs of having a Pass Rush, we really didn't have any silly Penalties, and Wilkins looked tough. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Only glaring things I seen that were Bad were Hines on SP Teams but it's only 1 game and we need AC back at LT, our O.Line isn't as good without him. Many Positives = Luck looked Great and Healthy, Vinny is Vinny, we showed some signs of having a Pass Rush, we really didn't have any silly Penalties, and Wilkins looked tough. 

Yeah. I would add the Thomas penalty and the bad snaps... BUT overall there were some very positive signs. 

7 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

At the very least, Turbin should be worried.

He picked the wrong year to get suspended. 

Thing is Turbin is the best at pass pro. If one of these young guys can prove to be efficient at that then Turbin will be dropped. If not, I think we keep him. You see who they had out there with Luck on passing situations. They weren’t gone risk Luck in game one with some rookie in protection. 

• Like 1

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Thing is Turbin is the best at pass pro. If one of these young guys can prove to be efficient at that then Turbin will be dropped. If not, I think we keep him. You see who they had out there with Luck on passing situations. They weren’t gone risk Luck in game one with some rookie in protection. 

Someone will have to for the first 4 weeks. 

Someone has to emerge in preseason. I think Wilkins has the best chance. 

2 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Yeah. I would add the Thomas penalty and the bad snaps... BUT overall there were some very positive signs. 

Yeah the Thomas Penalty was Bad but that was really the only one we had. We almost played a clean game until Painter Jr fumbled at the end but that was also the Center's fault. Another Positive was our SP Teams Coverage on Punts. That was great all night.

• Like 1