Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Playmakers

coltsfeva

So, the term “playmaker” is probably subjective but for the purpose of this thread, let’s define it as “players who have shown to be or have the potential to be above average players”.

My list:

Luck

Nelson

Kelly

Mack

Hines

Swoope

Doyle

Leonard

Autry

Desir

Geathers

Hilton

Hooker

K Moore

Rogers

Wilkins

Woods

Again, it is subjective but there is talent on the Colts. It’s been long time since the Colts have been good and I know there may be some pieces to add but when people say this team is devoid of talent, I can’t help but think of the players on this list and strongly disagree.

Too early to give a rookie "playmaker" cred when he hasn't even played in a preseason game. I sincerely hope you are right about Hines, Wilkins, Leonard and Nelson.... But until they show it in game conditions on the field, its just pure conjecture. Yes, Nelson too; I love his potential, but it has to show on the field of play. 

15 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

So, the term “playmaker” is probably subjective but for the purpose of this thread, let’s define it as “players who have shown to be or have the potential to be above average players”.

My list:

Luck

Nelson

Kelly

Mack

Hines

Swoope

Doyle

Leonard

Autry

Desir

Geathers

Hilton

Hooker

K Moore

Rogers

Wilkins

Woods

Again, it is subjective but there is talent on the Colts. It’s been long time since the Colts have been good and I know there may be some pieces to add but when people say this team is devoid of talent, I can’t help but think of the players on this list and strongly disagree.

Yeah... our definitions of playmakers definitely vary. 

13 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

As a whole this team was void of talent over the last few years. It takes depth and there is where this team was void of talent big time.  You cant list 17 players out of a 53 man roster and all of a sudden call them talented as a whole.

On paper this team looks better but that has yet to be determined.

14 hours ago, Jaredfor3 said:

Luck, TY, Sheard and Hooker are bonafide playmakers. 

Although hurt a little, I would swap Sheard for Kelly as proven. I personally believe Sheard hasnt hit 100 as of yet for Colts, And Kelly is climbing to 100. jmho 

16 hours ago, Jaredfor3 said:

Luck, TY, Sheard and Hooker are bonafide playmakers. 

if we really can get a solid #2 receiver TY will really shine, he is double teamed so much with a corner and a safety, add a true WR at number 2 and watch him shine, I am really pulling for Grant or Cain to be that player because sadly I dont think Rogers will 

• Like 1