Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck

TKnight24

51 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I think its time we show what this so called 32nd rank team is really all about.

I don’t expect that to happen in the ore-season.   Teams typically don’t show squat in the pre-season.

I’d expect that to happen in week 1 of the regular season vs. Washington.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t expect that to happen in the ore-season.   Teams typically don’t show squat in the pre-season.

I’d expect that to happen in week 1 of the regular season vs. Washington.

the bengals moved to washington? :scratch:

Watch his most recent press conference if you haven’t yet. We have an extremely excited (albeit nervous) quarterback and I’m so happy FOR him.

I think once he gets his confidence back, “checks off the boxes” if you will, we are going to see an Andrew Luck that some of our fan base has even forgotten about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brees believes Luck is ready, and repeated his prediction on who will win the NFL's Comeback Player of the Year award.

"I think I have already said it," Brees said. "Him and Darren Sproles are my two picks for comeback players of the year because I have a little insight on the way those guys have been working this offseason."

That is  Drew Brees's take on #12 - good news

• Like 3

Dear Mother and family,

I will take the pensile to let you know we are alright. We have seen the greatest commandant heading to the west and pass through our shadow. A messenger in this hero's company has informed us of the great Colonel Luck and of an injury he sustained in battle, but this most noble of warriors has overcome the worst and is now preparing to battle the Hawks who swarm by the sea, well behind us. They have the tallest of odds so we wish him and his Regiment's company, the greatest of outcome. My commander has bestowed the kindest of wishes forthwith and on behalf of our sum.  After assembling hardy weaponry, we continue our volunteer journey back eastward to the great war. We are within a fortnight. Please favor me and feed the chickens extra cornmeal the night of your read.  I long for my return to Madison.

12th Regiment Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry

Christopher Crosby Farley

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CamMo said:

Watch his most recent press conference if you haven’t yet. We have an extremely excited (albeit nervous) quarterback and I’m so happy FOR him.

I think once he gets his confidence back, “checks off the boxes” if you will, we are going to see an Andrew Luck that some of our fan base has even forgotten about.

I took you up on your suggestion & watched the presser you are referring to. Good advice CMO. Chewbacca is locked & loaded & ready to dust off his skills in the Pacific NW. INDY will be pleased with what we see minus the expected cobwebs of course. Chewy is back baby. I like it! 

1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

Dear Mother and family,

I will take the pensile to let you know we are alright. We have seen the greatest commandant heading to the west and pass through our shadow. A messenger in this hero's company has informed us of the great Colonel Luck and of an injury he sustained in battle, but this most noble of warriors has overcome the worst and is now preparing to battle the Hawks who swarm by the sea, well behind us. They have the tallest of odds so we wish him and his Regiment's company, the greatest of outcome. My commander has bestowed the kindest of wishes forthwith and on behalf of our sum.  After assembling hardy weaponry, we continue our volunteer journey back eastward to the great war. We are within a fortnight. Please favor me and feed the chickens extra cornmeal the night of your read.  I long for my return to Madison.

12th Regiment Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry

Christopher Crosby Farley

Nice Ken Burns documentary filmmaker diary entry there Chris. The only thing missing is the background music. You know, a hauntingly moving composition on violin. Here we go. Problem solved: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

Nice Ken Burns documentary filmmaker diary entry there Chris. The only thing missing is the background music. You know, a hauntingly moving composition on violin. Here we go. Problem solved: 

Well played, brings each word spoken to the forefront with eerie somberness & sadness combined, and at the same time an appreciation for well composed music which lay beneath a masterpiece of Ken Burns' writings. Thanks for pairing these up!  They really need one another.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 12:30 AM, chrisfarley said:

Well played, brings each word spoken to the forefront with eerie somberness & sadness combined, and at the same time an appreciation for well composed music which lay beneath a masterpiece of Ken Burns' writings. Thanks for pairing these up!  They really need one another.

Anytime Chris; Anytime. Ken Burns is the documentary king & your entry was quite clever. I just enhanced the comedic genius & literary brilliance you already laid down Mr. Farley. :hat: