Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/7/2018

TKnight24

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Really hope Turay and Lewis will be able to play on Thursday. Was looking forward to seeing them in action.

Was about to type this, and you beat me to it. These are the two I want back more than anyone. Would suck if they missed the first preseason game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Was about to type this, and you beat me to it. These are the two I want back more than anyone. Would suck if they missed the first preseason game.

6 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Really hope Turay and Lewis will be able to play on Thursday. Was looking forward to seeing them in action.

I seriously doubt they will play. They've missed multiple practices coming into the game. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

I seriously doubt they will play. They've missed multiple practices coming into the game. 

Maybe, maybe not. They have two days to recover. I think they may play for the simple fact that it's preseason, and if they are healthy, they only have to play a quarter or a half. This isn't a whole game right away after being dinged up. They are definitely in game shape, regardless of missing a couple practices. Just depends on the health come Thursday.

43 minutes ago, stitches said:

Yeah. Most cases, when players have missed multiple practices, especially the last one, I assume they're out. Is this their second consecutive missed practice or have their been more?