Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Much more physical practices this year from Reich

RockThatBlue

This part stuck out to me.

The Colts have done that at Grand Park with 5 full-padded practices in their last 6 sessions on the field. In years past, the Colts might have had a handful of full-padded practices all of camp.

They will easily eclipse that in 2018.

“This is really the only way I think about how to do it,” Reich says of the Colts having a much more physical camp than prior years. “I thought about it as a player and as a coach. We’ve said from Day One when Chris and I sat down, you talk to the players. ‘What do we want this team to stand for?’ And it’s got to be about toughness. It’s our number one deal. It’s our number one deal in the guys we want on this team.

http://www.1070thefan.com/blogs/kevins-corner/colts-coverage/colts-walking-their-talk-physical-training-camp

• Like 2

I think it will be easy to get behind Frank Reich.  Wonder if Josh would have done that.

I can't see why a HC would not have as much physicality as is allowed given that the CBA limits the amount of physical practices in the first place.

3 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

hey we were building that soft monster lol:rock:

don't know what was worse, "Rolling ball of butcher knives" or "Build the Monster".  I'll admit it, I was hoodwinked into thinking those statements were pretty cool at first listen.  Now it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

13 hours ago, chrisfarley said:

don't know what was worse, "Rolling ball of butcher knives" or "Build the Monster".  I'll admit it, I was hoodwinked into thinking those statements were pretty cool at first listen.  Now it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Lol.... me too.... me too...