Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/3/2018 (Birthday Edition)

TKnight24

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

This seems to be a very young group

Haha yeah, I may seem young on this board, but to my students I'm an old geezer! 

I think I first joined the forum back when I was around 17, never posted much and then of course forgot my username once the roll-over happened. So, I'm fairly young but I've been around. :thmup:

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Haha yeah, I may seem young on this board, but to my students I'm an old geezer! 

I think I first joined the forum back when I was around 17, never posted much and then of course forgot my username once the roll-over happened. So, I'm fairly young but I've been around. :thmup:

The kids I work with feel the same about me

For several years I worked in the same school that my Mom taught at and many thought we were married

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Nice. A lot of us grew up around the same time then.

Your username checks out then! :thmup:

Ah 1953. The year I was born and the year the colts became the colts. 1,9 and 5,3 add up to 18, how old I was the first time that I ... sorry, a subject for another forum. :banana:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CR91 said:

You know, I'm not totally opposed to this. He is versatile and a 2nd rounder. I want to see him on the field as more than a back up and I think he can make an immediate impact. I'm not sold on Howard. But love the competition regardless.