Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Saturday To Colts: ‘It’s About How Much You Trust Each Other’

NannyMcafee

https://www.colts.com/news/jeff-saturday-to-colts-it-s-about-how-much-you-trust-each-other

“Colts head coach Frank Reich said getting the opportunity to have the Colts’ franchise greats like Saturday and Diem come in and rub off on the current team was a priority from the first day he took the job.”

havent we heard Ballard say the same thing along these lines? I’m starting to see a real culture be built intentionally here. I can see small things here and there that gives me faith we have good leadership again. Very encouraging. 

• Like 2

Jeff can do no wrong in my eyes. A great leader, humble, hardworking, & always sincere & genuine in whatever he says & does.

Some guys can inspire you to do anything. Jump out of a plane, run through a wall, or be a brother in arms on the road toward greatness. Jeff is one of those guys who I always listen to. Saturday is fantastic man.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I'm not sure I'd wish that on anyone.

LOL! Is this statement more of a reflection on the current Commissioner or just a reluctance to deal with the backlash that inevitably comes with the nature of the position on the disciplinary end of things?

No need to answer BC. I was just injecting sarcastic comic relief that's all. I knew what you were driving at.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

LOL! Is this statement more of a reflection on the current Commissioner or just a reluctance to deal with the backlash that inevitably comes with the nature of the position on the disciplinary end of things?

No need to answer BC. I was just injecting sarcastic comic relief that's all. I knew what you were driving at.

LOL?

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

:)

• Like 1