Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cable cutting assistance

Scott Pennock

I'm looking to dump Directv since they're charging me nearly $200 per month.....

I'm thinking of Sling TV as an alternative, however, how does one go about streaming Colts games during the season?

Do any fellow fans have a specific service they use? How much per month and/or season?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Do you use Reddit at all? You might get a wider range of suggestions there. There are ways to get your Colts fix but most of those avenues are frowned upon here.

If you want a completely honest avenue to get your Colts fix I would suggest looking into NFL Game Pass, and if you are in the local market, a VPN subscription.

If you are out of the Colts local market you should be fine to view all(or most) of their games using only NFL Game Pass.

EDIT: 10-year veteran cable cutter speaking.

• Like 1

I had Direct TV for a few yrs myself & I do agree that as a satellite company they are way too expensive for what subscribers get in the end. I will miss not seeing every Colts game & NY Giants game in my residence anymore.

I plan on driving to a local pub about 20 minutes from where I live to watch all the INDY games on big screens upstairs. It will be a new experience for me since I tend to get shall we say animated when things aren't going well for us. I know; I know. I will learn to tone it down & keep my cool I guess.

I wish I could provide you with better alternative information for access to Colts games Scott, but I'm in the same boat you are right now. I'm not real keen on watching football on my iMAC computer screen either. Gotta see football on the big screen.

I thought about Sling TV too, but I never have good luck with streaming services or devices personally. I know how frustrating high cable bills can be & how being a long distance INDY fan in another market can be too. I respect GB & Aaron Rodgers of course, but INDY will always be my team no matter how much comic hazing my family gives me in Packers Country.

Good luck finding a suitable solution that fits your needs my friend.

What I hope happens is this: Since Luck has been absent from regular season football for an extended period, all the networks like CBS, NBC, & NFL Network will be salivating & gnawing at the bit to flood their networks with Colts games. Especially, NFL Network who re-airs popular games a lot that generate ratings. 

Networks respect Andrew Luck & if he comes out on fire in Sept., TV stations will be clamoring to run as my blue horseshoe games as they can get their hands on.

For the life of me, I don't understand why Dallas gets all the buzz they do. I know; I know my Cowboys animosity is showing but still...That franchise is so overrated who are we kidding. End rant.

• Like 1