Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Petition For A Colts Convention! Please Sign

Portage Coltfans

Colts Convention  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend/support a Colts Convention

• Yes
    • No

It's not really just about Peyton, but all players now and gone.

I went to a Cubs Convention and it was awesome. I met Ernie banks, Sandberg, Grace, and new Rookies, coaches, the gm and more. It was soo much fun.

As for the Colts, I would even like to see that 1995 team again, not to mention all the players from 2006!

I am sure that Peyton knows exactly how the people of Indiana feel about him. For 14 years, the fans have stood behind him and worn the #18 jersey with pride. As for a convention, I would love to see that happen. Of course, many of the former Colts players would have to wait until after they retire from the game. I still have a Faulk jersey that I would love to get signed.

I am sure that Peyton knows exactly how the people of Indiana feel about him. For 14 years, the fans have stood behind him and worn the #18 jersey with pride. As for a convention, I would love to see that happen. Of course, many of the former Colts players would have to wait until after they retire from the game. I still have a Faulk jersey that I would love to get signed.

who would like to meet Roosevelt potts again? :)