Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y. Hilton Interview

TKnight24

Get Micheal Irvin off the NFL Network training camp set. I don't want any bad Cowboy voodoo messing up Luck's comeback year baby. haha

Actually, the playmaker was pleasant & complementary of the Colts for once. Imagine that.

Appreciate all you do on the forum TK24. You rock bro!

11 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Get Micheal Irvin off the NFL Network training camp set. I don't want any bad Cowboy voodoo messing up Luck's comeback year baby. haha

Actually, the playmaker was pleasant & complementary of the Colts for once. Imagine that.

Appreciate all you do on the forum TK24. You rock bro!

Amen!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sreeb2deeni said:

I feel what you saying but don't fully agree as he has been to the Pro Bowl 4 times.

Now I do believe our post-Grig/Pag team is being underrated.

I think alot of ppl outside the colts base, dont realize and see the work ethic and determination to be the best for his teammates that luck has, and it spreads to the whole team. Listen to the interviews with the Oline they want to punish players for getting close to luck or any player on OFF, this group of players has the biggest chip i can ever remember a Colts team having. 

I beleive they will go out to prove themselves, and make the fan base rally once again to support an annual SB contender, our teams future is on the right path

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

I think alot of ppl outside the colts base, dont realize and see the work ethic and determination to be the best for his teammates that luck has, and it spreads to the whole team. Listen to the interviews with the Oline they want to punish players for getting close to luck or any player on OFF, this group of players has the biggest chip i can ever remember a Colts team having. 

I beleive they will go out to prove themselves, and make the fan base rally once again to support an annual SB contender, our teams future is on the right path

I feel you Bro. The winds of change are coming...

2 hours ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

Defensively, we will find out, with the change of scheme and the first and second year players, how far off we are. It might take another year or two offseasons to really build on the defense... it might not be that far off at all. You watch how the superbowl went last year, and most defenses would have struggled to keep those offenses contained. If this offense moves like it should be capable this year, we won't be far off. If the defense can disrupt through a better pass rush and forcing more turnovers (which is what this defense is supposed to do) then we will be very competitive this season, and contenders going into next with another good offseason. We will find out very soon. 

• Like 1