Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 7/31/18

TKnight24

Anyone else feeling a little terrified that injuries may happen and derail the Colts season?

After hearing about several other training camp injuries, I have my fingers crossed that we don't see it here.   

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

Anyone else feeling a little terrified that injuries may happen and derail the Colts season?

After hearing about several other training camp injuries, I have my fingers crossed that we don't see it here.   

They happen every year to every team. I'm hopeful that we won't be dealt too many season ending injuries.

• Like 1

This camp is like a 180 degree difference from last years.  Our QBs were so bad, the DB probably thought they were looking good.  Then reality set in.

This year the DBs are facing one of the best QBs in the league.  Since they may be the least experienced D backfield in the league right now, that can only help them.

• Like 5

Not TC related but Melvin Bullitt was just on with Grady and Big Joe this morning on 1070 The Fan. Excellent interview and talked about the 2009 season, the stop on 4th and 2. More importantly had some things to say about his thoughts on Hank Baskett :) Worth a listen once it's up on the 1070 website.

1 hour ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

Walker always seems to be getting hurt. At least its nothing serious but who is gettimg secomd team reps at MIKE? 

I jave a feeling he will be getting alot of PT this season. 

so far its been franklin, but it looks like moore got the nod. hes running with leonard in the nickel

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

1 hour ago, IndyD4U said:

They happen every year to every team. I'm hopeful that we won't be dealt too many season ending injuries.

I heard Quenton Nelson sneezed this morning, and now our whole DLine is on IR.  We might need to lock that man in a cage and only let him out against OTHER teams on gameday...

5374300-0175784889-giphy.gif

• Like 1

Big thing I noticed: a three-tight end set with Doyle and Swoope lined up on the left side of the line and Ebron lines up on the right. Also: lots of pre-snap motion with Hines.

First comment I've seen on the new offense or defense.

stinks to hear about walker. Sounds like he might not play in the preseason. week-to-week usually means a month, but perhaps this will give the colts a much better look at moore and who knows maybe they'll move walker to SAM