Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Live report from 7/29 Practice

Legend of Luck

1 hour ago, bravo4460 said:

Chester Rogers just went down holding his knee.

There is a dip in the back of the end zones and he landed awkwardly in it.

He walking now after trainers looked  at him.

I'm glad Rogers is back in but this begs the question.... WHY THE F$$& IS THERE A DIP/HOLE ON THE FIELD THATS SUPPOSEDLY BRAND NEW?!?!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Legend of Luck said:

Morning everybody.

I'll be heading to today's practice, which has been moved up to a 6:15 start time. I'll try to do live updates during practice here in this thread, and then once I get back to our hotel I'll do a full write up.

Does anyone have anything specific they'd like me to pay attention to outside of the obvious stuff with Luck? 

Mathews Adams please. Can't wait to see him in preseason if can lay the wood like he did in college.... 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I'm glad Rogers is back in but this begs the question.... WHY THE F$$& IS THERE A DIP/HOLE ON THE FIELD THATS SUPPOSEDLY BRAND NEW?!?!

At the end of each end zone (in between the two practice fields) there is a sidewalk.

Before that sidewalk on each side is a “ditch” if you want to call it that. That ditch starts about two yards after the end zone on each side.

The Colts were running routes to the back of the endzone when it happened. I think the Colts should move that drill back about five yards and they would be fine.

• Thanks 2

Sounds like the O-Line did great. I'm really happy with the depth we have. I know the defensive line isn't amazing but I think it's still solid enough to make the O-line work for it. Impressive work today. Also I'm not too worried about the secondary. Starting safeties out and Luck has more time to throw the ball. I think that can make any group look bad.

1 hour ago, bravo4460 said:

At the end of each end zone (in between the two practice fields) there is a sidewalk.

Before that sidewalk on each side is a “ditch” if you want to call it that. That ditch starts about two yards after the end zone on each side.

The Colts were running routes to the back of the endzone when it happened. I think the Colts should move that drill back about five yards and they would be fine.

is he schedule for an MRI? I'm crossing fingers this is not the case.  Had the Colts not had such rotten luck with injuries...I wouldn't be worried.

2 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

is he schedule for an MRI? I'm crossing fingers this is not the case.  Had the Colts not had such rotten luck with injuries...I wouldn't be worried.

he went back in and lit up our DBs... 

more concerned about Walker who was carted off with a groin

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

I wonder how much we will be in 13 personnel? With the Colts depth at TE, (pass catching TEs) I think it's going to be a matchup nightmare for opposing defenses in the red zone.

Hmmm... especially ,if they line up in goal line, then motion some TE's out wide... hmmmm