Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Live report from 7/29 Practice

Legend of Luck

Just now, IinD said:

I heard a rumour that the NFL made him retire out of fear he'd kill every offensive player we faced. True story :sarcasm:... 

It's because Tom Brady was so afraid of Bob Sanders.  He knew if Bobby ever hit him at full-speed, Toms' whole family-tree would suffer a career-ending injury from that one hit.

And Tom Brady always gets what Tom Brady wants!  Collusion at the highest levels.

Sanders-Gate - the next great Tom Brady scandal...  :lol:

**  I continue to hear so much love from inside the organization about the Colts' tight ends. That's going to be a very key group for this team. Frank Reich even used a three-tight end lineup in practice the other day. He's all about that position.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen) July 29, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, I'm all about some more 12 and 21 personnel (and a little less 11 personnel) ... and throwing it (quite often) from those formations.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Yup, I'm all about some more 12 and 21 personnel (and a little less 11 personnel) ... and throwing it from those formations.

*Swoope/Travis sneaking through the traffic at the line of scrimmage into the flat uncovered, where they catch a Lucky play-action pass and go 50 yards untouched*

nobody-expects-the-spanish-inquisition-g

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Legend of Luck said:

Morning everybody.

I'll be heading to today's practice, which has been moved up to a 6:15 start time. I'll try to do live updates during practice here in this thread, and then once I get back to our hotel I'll do a full write up.

Does anyone have anything specific they'd like me to pay attention to outside of the obvious stuff with Luck? 

Deon cain and pass rushers

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Legend of Luck said:

Morning everybody.

I'll be heading to today's practice, which has been moved up to a 6:15 start time. I'll try to do live updates during practice here in this thread, and then once I get back to our hotel I'll do a full write up.

Does anyone have anything specific they'd like me to pay attention to outside of the obvious stuff with Luck? 

Pass rush and rookie reports. 

Kelly reported to camp and looked yoked as far as being in shape. If he can return to rookie form, then Andrew hopefully won't get that inside rush. Inside rush is very quick and hard to avoid. The blind side will be important too of course, but I want to know what Kelly looks like. We could have a great rushing team between the tackles, giving Andrew more time to scope the field.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

**  I continue to hear so much love from inside the organization about the Colts' tight ends. That's going to be a very key group for this team. Frank Reich even used a three-tight end lineup in practice the other day. He's all about that position.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen) July 29, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, I'm all about some more 12 and 21 personnel (and a little less 11 personnel) ... and throwing it (quite often) from those formations.

I wonder how much we will be in 13 personnel? With the Colts depth at TE, (pass catching TEs) I think it's going to be a matchup nightmare for opposing defenses in the red zone.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

It's because Tom Brady was so afraid of Bob Sanders.  He knew if Bobby ever hit him at full-speed, Toms' whole family-tree would suffer a career-ending injury from that one hit.

And Tom Brady always gets what Tom Brady wants!  Collusion at the highest levels.

Sanders-Gate - the next great Tom Brady scandal...  :lol:

They weren't beating us in 2006/07 and the state of Massachusetts knew it and the whole world knew it. Just like we went into Baltimore and Bob Sanders took Ray Lewis' lunch money. Not a darn thing anyone could do about it.

• Like 1