Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 7/28/18

TKnight24

I was waiting for these Nelson updates. While our current RBs will definitely benefit from his presence, I think the person who would have benefited the most is unfortunately in Miami now. Robert Turbin should benefit greatly from a stronger interior too.

3 minutes ago, TheMose said:

I was waiting for these Nelson updates. While our current RBs will definitely benefit from his presence, I think the person who would have benefited the most is unfortunately in Miami now. Robert Turbin should benefit greatly from a stronger interior too.

Eh, I’m in the minority for being happy Gore is gone. Appreciate all he did but rather have younger backs running the rock 

• Like 5

Ballard making a difference in barely more than a year already. The difference in this team is night and day from when Grigson was GM. I'm having so much fun reading these updates. Wouldn't be surprised if Ballard hits on more players in his first two drafts than Grigson hit on in all five of his.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Eh, I’m in the minority for being happy Gore is gone. Appreciate all he did but rather have younger backs running the rock 

Oh I definitely agree. I'm all for the youth movement. I was just saying his style of running would have been the most improved from Nelson. I'm a big Mack fan and can wait to see him in a more prominent role. Especially without Pagano using him wrong

10 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Ballard making a difference in barely more than a year already. The difference in this team is night and day from when Grigson was GM. I'm having so much fun reading these updates. Wouldn't be surprised if Ballard hits on more players in his first two drafts than Grigson hit on in all five of his.

Yeah I hear ya. This has me pumped up for the season. Let the games begin! #12 is back with a young group out to prove themselves.

• Like 1