Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 7/26/18

TKnight24

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:
1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

Truly, Andrew is an amazing QB. I look forward to watching him grow and improve this season, hiccups and all. 

1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

Never had a losing season.  :lol::headspin::funny:      And who ever lost a war to the Ethiopian Army.
His won-lost record is barely .500 outside his division. He was Born NFL LUCKY.
 I'm am so Happy he will have Ballard and Reich to give him a great opportunity to be his best.

Patience.

4 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Love the confidence here. It's not like he's been completely away from football, I'm hoping for quite a leap in the mental aspect of his game.

I feel like he often gets overlooked as a confident guy because he's not the most vocal but I like the fiery attitude he subtly brings. I'd be interested to hear his locker room talk. 

30 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Never had a losing season.  :lol::headspin::funny:      And who ever lost a war to the Ethiopian Army.
 I'm am so Happy he will have Ballard and Reich to give him a great opportunity to be his best.

Patience.

You can't dim the sunny day I'm having. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Patience.

I think he did pretty well considering the talent and coaching staff

he had to work with.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Patience.

Wow.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Patience.

The dumbest least creditable comment of the new year so far!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

Patience.

ICU in Mogadishu.  Now you're a little more informed.  You're welcome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's an exciting time to be a Colts fan. 

I'm trying not to get overly optimistic though.  

If I had to bet my house, would I bet Luck stays healthy and plays every game?   I'd probably bet he misses some time.   I wouldn't feel confident either way.   

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

Is it just me or does Quenton Nelson look seriously uncomfortable giving interviews?  I havn't watched the videos or anything but those pics of him look like he really doesn't like it.

Oh well as long as he protects Luck and knocks some people over in the run game I don't care if he answers every question with "Nelson smash puny defensive linemen"

Actually it would probably be more fun that way.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Luck haters will always use the division crutch as an excuse and go to his record against the rest of the NFL, in reality the difference between a bad team in the AFC South and a good team in another division is miniscule. All 32 teams in the NFL are the cream of the crop, thats why it's the NFL. The whole Luck plays in a bad division story is horse crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Patience.

:scorebad::groan:

27 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Is it just me or does Quenton Nelson look seriously uncomfortable giving interviews?  I havn't watched the videos or anything but those pics of him look like he really doesn't like it.

I just want to go to a BBQ joint w/ him and chat. Id love to smoke some brisket for the linemen sometime, personally, and just shoot the % with some cold beer.