Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

[Rapoport] Colts sign S Shamarko Thomas

stitches

On 7/26/2018 at 1:26 PM, Superman said:

Probably because Reid has been blacklisted.

It is beginning to seem as such to me now...

On 7/26/2018 at 5:12 PM, colt18 said:

which is very stupid IMO

Yet, nobody is more linked to Kaepernick and the anthem protest then Reid; the first guy to join him in protest, and convince Colin to kneel instead of sit on the bench {though I believe the intent was to hopefully be less disrespectful to the military than sitting}.

Neither have jobs, yet both have some talent.  Maybe there's more to both we don't know.

I've heard a lot of previous players mention about coaches who preached it (the team) is not necessarily about the best 53, but about the 'right' 53 {buying in, working hard, learning in class, giving full effort, etc...}.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just cant understand taking D line over a CB this year.  WR or Bowers would make sense to me   If the team doesnt value corners this way then maybe they should start.  I dont like to pigeon hole what we draft this hard but our secondary is a bunch of nobodies and our Dline is ok, better than ok actually.  We dont even have many snaps for a rookie unless they are a really good edge right out of the gate. A rookie DT from this class isnt beating Buckner or Stewart.
    • We see many coverage failures by all teams caused by miscommunication.  Certainly there are exceptional individuals that play CB but experience and intelligence are vital.  Flowers had size and 4.3's speed, and Jones was decent. Juju has potential but because of his size and speed he will always be successfully targeted.   We are desperate for a 4.3's stud that can cover anytime, anywhere. That was Rodgers BTW. 
    • Isaiah Land he says.     Every year it happens. The Dallas Cowboys make some tough roster cuts and we all wait nervously to see if our favorite prospects make it cleanly through waivers. Most do, but every once in a while, a team will scoop up that one guy we were hoping made it to the practice squad. This year, that player is edge rusher Isaiah Land. An undrafted free agent from Florida A&M, Land dealt with injuries his final year in college, but had a remarkable season in 2021 when he finished with 19 sacks, 25.5 tackles for a loss, and three fumble recoveries. While there is a lot to be uncovered with him, he still flashed enough to draw interest from the Cowboys. Throughout the summer, the young edge rusher had impressed and it looked like the team had found another diamond in the rough. Land was fantastic during the preseason. In three games, he finished with 10 total pressures, which was the second-most of any player on any NFL team this preseason. He also finished with seven hurries on 45 pass-rushing snaps. He only recorded one official sack but finished with a pass rush win rate of 20%. Not only that, he had opposing tackles so worried about his get-off that they were regularly jumping early. There were several instances when tackles would get called for a false start.    Might as well be optimistic about  Woods and Land contributing to our resurrection. 
    • Nice catch Stitch.  Year two of Steichen, our very functional TE group and Downs gives me very high expectations that we will be highly effective attacking the middle of the field. If we do add another WR to help complement the other side of the field, Pittman's ability to be even more outstanding only goes up. And I feel confident another guy will be added. Our offense should be very strong for 2024.
    • I'm hopeful Colts resign Blackmon and do this in the draft
  • Members

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie
    • Solid84

Solid84 6,226

• DynaMike

DynaMike 152

• legend300

legend300 137

• John Hammonds