Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dan Dakich show seems to be all Colts today .

HOF19

It was painful listening to Dakich trying to figure out how many ounces was in a shot glass.  To be fair though, he really doesn't give a rat's behind what people think, it is not an act.  He was also fair to my Boilers, and I thought that was big for an IU guy.

I haven't chimed in for a while, but this seems like a good place to do so...

So JMV interviewed Jared Jefferies (former IU BB player for those who don't know) a few weeks or so ago and Jared basically said he didn't care for how Tom Crean is always looking for new work and how he doesn't like him more or less...

DD tweets  ... "no-one eats their own like IU BB players."  I simply replied to him why does everyone have to agree with you... his response was "I could care less if you agree with me...", wasn't my point, but I "liked" his comment because he totally doesn't get it sometimes and it wasn't worth the argument.  

Jared has the right to not like Tom Crean, why can't he have his own opinion?  Either way it doesn't have to align with the omnipotent Dan Dakich.  Sometimes he is just a Richard when it comes to his opinion.  Other times he has good content and is tolerable, so I do still listen to him, but I reserve the right to turn him off at any moment, lol. (He doesn't mind)

So, I like JMV the best but I also agree with Doug... I get tired of the Donkey Kong, Fast Times at Ridgemont High crap and other 1980's references..... they occasionally pull out a giggle but most of the time its blah blah blah - stop it!  He is respectful to his guests, however and ask questions we want to know the answer to, but doesn't offend them while doing so.

Just BR's .02