Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 7/25/18 (Report Day)

TKnight24

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I can't wait for aug.5th. No doubt it will be an emotional day for all of us

It’s a little ridiculous how excited I am for preseason, but goodness. It feels like FOREVER. 

• Like 3

Just now, CamMo said:

It’s a little ridiculous how excited I am for preseason, but goodness. It feels like FOREVER. 

I know what you mean. We all just wanna see Andrew put those pads back on and rip this entire league again

• Like 1

Anybody else kind of hoping Reggie Wayne shows up to camp in style like he used to? I know he’s just a volunteer receivers coach, but I think that would be great! I mean he’s technically still part of the team? Is he still on NFL Network as Analyst?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

Is anyone else kind of puzzled by this?  Only Chester?  Where are Fountain, Cain, Grant, etc??  I figure they're working out on their own, but wouldn't you rather see them working out with the starting QB getting timing down, etc?  Just a bit puzzling to me.

14 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Is anyone else kind of puzzled by this?  Only Chester?  Where are Fountain, Cain, Grant, etc??  I figure they're working out on their own, but wouldn't you rather see them working out with the starting QB getting timing down, etc?  Just a bit puzzling to me.

"to his knowledge" may be the key phrase.

Someone concerned should ask Andrew.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

If I was those guys knowing that camp is going to be a battle for who gets the most snaps behind Hilton I would be out there working on my timing with the starting QB.  Not only that but also Fountain, Cain, and Grant are all new to the team, so one would think they would want to get out there and get to know him a bit. 

Having good timing with and getting to know Luck I would think would lead to more balls thrown your way in camp.  You get all those guys in a 5 wide set and Luck is naturally going to look towards the guys he knows first.  Hilton and then Rodgers.  That's not really favortism so much as it's human nature.      

IDK maybe Chester is the only person he asked but I would think the invitation would have been open to all the receivers and maybe even the tight ends.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cjrulli said:

Seems we’re looking at some safety help or a body for some reps. 

I really liked Thomas coming out of college and it doesn't hurt that he's a hometown guy for me. :)