Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2018

1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

If you're going to change, change now, because I am locking people in after they select. Because if I let you move down later, then someone else gets pushed, and so on. Too much trouble and not fair to others who might be planning for that position.

Yeah, I figured it would get complicated if I tried to move back later on...

Oh well.  AB has been a model of consistency, and I like having back-to-back picks when it's my turn.

Homer_Beer_Mug_Good_Blue_shirt_POP.jpg

3 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Why is it going off playoff finish and not regular season?

Why does the nfl go off of playoff finish? 

The first three to pick would not change either way, and you would go from picking last to picking 2nd to last. I used playoff finish last year as well.

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Why does the nfl go off of playoff finish? 

The first three to pick would not change either way, and you would go from picking last to picking 2nd to last. I used playoff finish last year as well.

Does the nfl let you pick your draft position to? I didn’t realize we were doing everything like the nfl.

I asked a simple question, because I thought “final season standings” would mean regular season, not playoffs. Not sure why you you had to respond the way you did, or make it about me. If you would like, I dont have to participate this year? There is plenty of other leagues to join!

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

You cannot make it any sooner on any day? 

I thought my availability was pretty good considering it's Mon thru Fri anytime after 4:30 EST. And then anytime Sat or Sun.  If it has to be before 4:30 during the work week I guess I'll just have to figure it out. Just schedule it for whatever is best for everyone else. I'll make it happen.

49 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Does the nfl let you pick your draft position to? I didn’t realize we were doing everything like the nfl.

I asked a simple question, because I thought “final season standings” would mean regular season, not playoffs. Not sure why you you had to respond the way you did, or make it about me. If you would like, I dont have to participate this year? There is plenty of other leagues to join!

It was meant as a joke cause idk why the NFL does either.

According to final season standings in the espn leagues, that is the playoffs standings and not the season. They have two sets of standings you can see,  "season standings" and "final standings", of which the latter is playoff. It wasn't meant to be about you, I mentioned three other people as well to show how there is very little difference this year between the two. 

18 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

I thought my availability was pretty good considering it's Mon thru Fri anytime after 4:30 EST. And then anytime Sat or Sun.  If it has to be before 4:30 during the work week I guess I'll just have to figure it out. Just schedule it for whatever is best for everyone else. I'll make it happen.

Ah, apologies I was confused. As originally I had asked about 26th of August and you said after 8pm was best for you. Ok so Sunday Aug 26th then at any time?

6 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Is it my turn to choose a draft slot?

Waiting for @Bluefire4 to come up on the radar and make his choice. I am giving a Monday deadline before we drop him from the league. If that occurs, then you will be next in line. So just think of two positions (from the remaining positions available) in case bluefire does come up and make a choice. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Waiting for @Bluefire4 to come up on the radar and make his choice. I am giving a Monday deadline before we drop him from the league. If that occurs, then you will be next in line. So just think of two positions (from the remaining positions available) in case bluefire does come up and make a choice. Thanks.

He picked #2, it’s up above

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2018 at 6:01 PM, Bluefire4 said:

I'll play and take the 2nd pick.

This is not a great time for me so I probably won't be around for a couple of weeks.

If the draft is on the 26th, any time would be good for me.

Oh holy smokes, I didn't see this. Sweet and thanks. Ok good to know and I'll keep it mind. Thanks for the pick and the date.

@WarGhost21 your pick

9 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’ll take pick 5, please!

Take a look at the opening post. I update the picks there. I already have pick 5.

Reverse order is:

Lucky

Myself

My wife

Bluefire

Warghost

BPIndy

Team hulce

Btown

Onebad150

Matthew Gilbert

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Take a look at the opening post. I update the picks there. I already have pick 5.

Reverse order is:

Lucky

Myself

My wife

Bluefire

Warghost

Team hulce

Btown

Onebad150

Matthew Gilbert

Sorry, totally skimmed over that part somehow. I'll go with pick 3!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Narcosys  It's probably irrelevant, but is the waiver wire order for week 1 supposed to be the reverse order of the draft or the same order as the draft?  I assumed I would be 1st just like the draft, but now I'm last on the waiver-wire... :scratch:

It probably doesn't really matter since we'll all probably start week 1 with the roster we drafted, but I was thinking about if one of my players gets injured in the last preseason game...  or Dez signs with a team that instantly makes him the #1 target...  :P

Having 1st pick of the FAs before week 1 was kinda part of the decision to draft 1st overall...  :thmup:

Is this something we voted on and I missed it?

11 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

@Narcosys  It's probably irrelevant, but is the waiver wire order for week 1 supposed to be the reverse order of the draft or the same order as the draft?  I assumed I would be 1st just like the draft, but now I'm last on the waiver-wire... :scratch:

It probably doesn't really matter since we'll all probably start week 1 with the roster we drafted, but I was thinking about if one of my players gets injured in the last preseason game...  or Dez signs with a team that instantly makes him the #1 target...  :P

Having 1st pick of the FAs before week 1 was kinda part of the decision to draft 1st overall...  :thmup:

Is this something we voted on and I missed it?

We haven't touched it. That's an ESPN preset and should be able to see it the settings. Something we can discuss. Its set as reverse order of standings, given we have no standings, it sees the last draft position as last in standings initially. since the #1 person is supposed to get the best person, and you got the last person in the draft, continuing reverse order gives #10 first dibs.

Thanks to everyone for a fun draft, all pretty decent looking teams, some better than others (you decide). 

My strength is in my WR position, so long as my RB's stay healthy I feel good. Unfortunately I always have a an RB end up on IR. So at least I got some trade capital.

How's everyone else feel?