CR91

Lesean Mccoy accused of domestic violence

Recommended Posts

I'm a little wary of this.......

...he says he hasn't even seen this woman for months..

 

Be careful here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I hate about the world.  File a police report.....nope.  We'll post a picture on instagram and tag TMZ......sigh.  Tag CNN? nope.  Tag the NY Times? nope.  Tag Fox News? nope.  Note even ESPN.  They went straight to the top of the Millennial news feed and tagged TMZ!  That's how you know its serious!

 

Tagging TMZ makes it look more like a cash grab than someone looking for justice.  And it looks like it wasn't even the victim of an attack that made the instagram allegations, it was the friend?  And apparently drug use, beating kids and kicking dogs wasn't enough for the friend to speak up?  The allegation reads like a spiteful crazy person than someone wanting to protect their friend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, our_dbs_rock said:

This is what I hate about the world.  File a police report.....nope.  We'll post a picture on instagram and tag TMZ......sigh.  Tag CNN? nope.  Tag the NY Times? nope.  Tag Fox News? nope.  Note even ESPN.  They went straight to the top of the Millennial news feed and tagged TMZ!  That's how you know its serious!

 

Tagging TMZ makes it look more like a cash grab than someone looking for justice.  And it looks like it wasn't even the victim of an attack that made the instagram allegations, it was the friend?  And apparently drug use, beating kids and kicking dogs wasn't enough for the friend to speak up?  The allegation reads like a spiteful crazy person than someone wanting to protect their friend.


Better get used to it, because now with the advent of Youtube, everyone is their own journalist. Credentials are dead. Anyone can pretend to be an excellent reporter, editor, chief, etc. The worst part is these Internet sites garner money based on clicks and views; therefore, shocking headlines is what puts food on the table, and no doubt some of these athletes know this and are more than happy to exploit the system by lending these nutjobs a juicy story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is not good for shady

 

image.png.10422f537fcfa34b55dbd923501fc39b.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was talking about this on another forum.  

 

Apparently the accusation, is that McCoy sent goons of his to beat her up.  

 

Also the woman who made the post claimed apparently that a police report has been filed.  She later took down the post because she said the police told her to.  

 

I'm not taking sides yet but apparently this is little more complex then it sounds at first.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CR91 said:

this is not good for shady

 

image.png.10422f537fcfa34b55dbd923501fc39b.png

So sad.. I hate to see that.. I hope whoever did this will pay the penalty 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 7:16 AM, pgt_rob said:

If true, RIP McCoy's career.

Its bad....I dont want to believe it...

But if he set her up to be beaten like this?

....and was working out in some other state so he had an alibi?   'plausable deniability' ?

 

That's a criminal mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The authorities and NFL are both investigating.  Let's not try this in the media or court of public forums.

 

It appears somebody wanted this in the public domain before money/etc.. could stifle any talk/details.  but there will n ot be enough 'out there' for us to judge.  Let's wait.  remember, sometimes high powered lawyers getting huge sums compensation can alter what would otherwise appear to be possibly quite evident.  The NFL doesn't play by those rules anymore.  'Shady' might get protection from being associated as one hiring a 'goon' to do dirty work.  But if NFL thinks it was 'more likely than not' that it happened, well...

 

Let's let this play out.  By the work of the authorities and the NFL.

 

{EDIT: I heard today on NFL radio they believe it is reported he was trying to recover a ring (maybe more?) he gave her previously, via a third party.}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 11, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

So sad.. I hate to see that.. I hope whoever did this will pay the penalty 

Yes, I hope that woman gets legal justice through the courts eventually as well C-1023. 

 

Nobody & I mean nobody deserves that kind of treatment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 11, 2018 at 7:16 AM, pgt_rob said:

If true, RIP McCoy's career.

I tend to agree with that sentiment as well PGT. I realize everyone is entitled to a presumption of innocence until they are proven guilty in a court of law. I will give him that presumption for now. However, if Mr. McCoy hired this intruder to reclaim jewelry from the victim or just intimidate her. He is some serious legal trouble & criminal jeopardy. I hope the man wasn't this foolish or cruel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2018 at 7:11 PM, ColtsBlueFL said:

The authorities and NFL are both investigating.  Let's not try this in the media or court of public forums.

 

It appears somebody wanted this in the public domain before money/etc.. could stifle any talk/details.  but there will n ot be enough 'out there' for us to judge.  Let's wait.  remember, sometimes high powered lawyers getting huge sums compensation can alter what would otherwise appear to be possibly quite evident.  The NFL doesn't play by those rules anymore.  'Shady' might get protection from being associated as one hiring a 'goon' to do dirty work.  But if NFL thinks it was 'more likely than not' that it happened, well...

 

Let's let this play out.  By the work of the authorities and the NFL.

 

{EDIT: I heard today on NFL radio they believe it is reported he was trying to recover a ring (maybe more?) he gave her previously, via a third party.}

 

It is hard to know who is telling the truth.

 

Did you see this update on the story (below)? The woman's lawyer says that the woman is not sure that McCoy is the one responsible for this.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/53a832ae-0b4d-3809-a0c4-7e3bb15b3b8e/ss_lesean-'shady'-mccoy's.html

 

Could McCoy have paid her to say that she is not certain that he is involved? Or perhaps she is worried about being sued for defamation of character, as she has no concrete proof that he was involved yet she reported it as if she did? Who knows...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Why can't everyone be like Andrew Luck and just read books, watch Mr Rogers, and own a flip phone. The world would be a much better place. The picture of that girls face is awful.

Well said CBE. Speaking of Mr. Rogers, that documentary on his life is supposed to be really good too. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Fred Rogers. He was the first person I ever saw on TV show a person in a wheelchair & talk about how their contributions were valuable & beneficial in society. When he died, it hit me really hard. I even cried.

 

You have to understand how experts in the 70's thought kids with disabilities couldn't learn & needed to be institutionalized back in the day. Both Sesame Street & Mr. Rogers Neighborhood were instrumental in shattering that negative stereotype about people with disabilities. Ray Charles was cool too. I remember asking my mom when I was little "how did a blind person get to Sesame Street & play piano too? LOL!

 

Sorry to get so personal there buddy. I just hold Fred Rogers & Sesame Street in the highest acclaim since both shows embraced diversity & celebrated different backgrounds.

 

I'm with you on flip phones too. I don't get texting or selfies at all? Why does anyone need like a billion pictures of themselves or their friends anyway? Strange. To each their own I guess.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Why can't everyone be like Andrew Luck and just read books, watch Mr Rogers, and own a flip phone. The world would be a much better place. The picture of that girls face is awful.

There's a reason it was a safe bet to pay Andrew Luck what the Colts pay him...

.....Guys like Andrew, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan......sure you're betting on future performance..

...injuries and other factors

..but you're also paying him for certain certainty of quality representation...

////Guys who wont get suspended, busted or photo'd at 'the club' with someone named Candy, Ginger or Stormy....on the wrong side of midnight.

Andrew wont embarass the organization off the field...you can count on it

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

There's a reason it was a safe bet to pay Andrew Luck what the Colts pay him...

.....Guys like Andrew, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan......sure you're betting on future performance..

...injuries and other factors

..but you're also paying him for certain certainty of quality representation...

////Guys who wont get suspended, busted or photo'd at 'the club' with someone named Candy, Ginger or Stormy....on the wrong side of midnight.

Andrew wont embarass the organization off the field...you can count on it

 

Yeah just picturing Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, and Russell Wilson making it rain with 1's in a strip club dancing around doing shots, makes me crack up. The 3 Nerds at a Strip Club - that could be a movie. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah just picturing Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, and Russell Wilson making it rain with 1's in a strip club dancing around doing shots, makes me crack up. The 3 Nerds at a Strip Club - that could be a movie. 

 

Wilson has this in his bed

 

image.thumb.png.5a34cbe419cea93e631cf3d351848c3e.png

 

no need for a strip club

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah just picturing Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, and Russell Wilson making it rain with 1's in a strip club dancing around doing shots, makes me crack up. The 3 Nerds at a Strip Club - that could be a movie. 

 

The last of the Porkys :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 12:32 AM, CR91 said:

 

Wilson has this in his bed

 

image.thumb.png.5a34cbe419cea93e631cf3d351848c3e.png

 

no need for a strip club

 

Shocker!!! NFL Quarterback's wives and girlfriends tend to be above average in terms of physical attractiveness.  Story at 11.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • If Bell was offered $14 mil for 5 years and he truly wants to get paid what he.s worth (and not just win an argument with the Steelers), he should have taken it. If his play in 2018 and 2019 equals what he has done previously, his contract would have been guaranteed for 2020.. If his 2020 play maintained his standard....LVB would have been paid for 2021...and so on.   By not taking the deal, he could be forced to accept a much smaller salary in 2019 (somewhere else) and could be unemployed an unpaid by 2021.  It sounds like the money, while important to him, isnt a s big a deal as 'trying to win the argument' (one he cant win) about the pay scale.   The NFL isn't in business to pay players as much as they can possibly pay them. That's why the league  is so successful financially.
    • I don't hate preseason. It should be shortened by one game though. 
    • Exactly,  He just isn't worth it..when you consider his replacement value. He just got offered the best contract he's ever going to get as an active player in the NFL...and he turned it down...   ...And his arguement is bogus.    You cant use other players salaries at your position to base your salary on when you are under the league pay ceiling (which the franchise tag does) and then use other positions salary scale to base your salary on when you want more.  That's like the best paid offensive tackle claiming that since he clears the way for the QB and blocks for rushers on top of it...….that he certainly should make as much as the QB who only throws passes..right?   The assistant manger at Kentucky Fried Chicken certainly should get paid more because he does all the work the workers do,  virtually is the manager in the evening, works 40% more hours  and stays till closing time while the manager goes home at 5 p.m. Sounds great. Try flying that argument past the colonel.  You can get all the leftover wings at closing time but you don't get paid the manger's money unless you are the manager.  
    • Chavez with 2 perfect relief innings...
    • Appears the tide has shifted away from Indianapolis      Ian reported back in May that the Colts were the front runners. Looks like Chiefs & Raiders have joined the race   
  • Members