Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need Fantasy Football advice for 2018? Ask here!

10 hours ago, buccolts said:

Please drop him again.

I have him in both of my leagues and would like to start him....   :)

Not after I have essentially paid $30 over the season for him. 

$1 on draft night, $3 after his 4th week out, $26 after I dropped him for stash players and then his 30pt game.

10 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Not after I have essentially paid $30 over the season for him. 

$1 on draft night, $3 after his 4th week out, $26 after I dropped him for stash players and then his 30pt game.

He is back and practicing now, so you should be good. :) 

So I just lost will fuller. I still have Tyreek(15.75 ppg), Kupp(15.3 ppg), and Alshon(13.6 ppg). Tyreek holds the most trade value. Should I try to trade Tyreek plus one other receiver for DeAndre Hopkins(14 ppg)? With fuller out I’d expect Hopkins to put up huge numbers consistently. I like Tyreek but since the chiefs have so many weapons his numbers are inconsistent. 

2 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

So I just lost will fuller. I still have Tyreek(15.75 ppg), Kupp(15.3 ppg), and Alshon(13.6 ppg). Tyreek holds the most trade value. Should I try to trade Tyreek plus one other receiver for DeAndre Hopkins(14 ppg)? With fuller out I’d expect Hopkins to put up huge numbers consistently. I like Tyreek but since the chiefs have so many weapons his numbers are inconsistent. 

After last night's performance, it is going to take more. Keep Tyreek, he does run routes better than last year and he is not a one trick pony like DJax. See if you can get DaVante Parker on waivers, he is bound to get better after last night's showing. WRs always emerge, the balance you could maintain with who you have trumps giving up a couple to get a star that makes your team dependent on, IMO. With Fuller out, it is actually going to get harder for Hopkins and Watson, IMO, so let it play out first for a couple of games. 

12 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

Can you grab coutee?

Is that all your wr depth? I would just do a 1 for 1, unless you can get a 2 for 2. Try to trade in current value and not speculated value. Hopkins could start getting more attention from defenders and go down.

10 hours ago, Coltsfan1953 said:

WR A Robinson or Ex Colt Moncrief ?

Robinson

Tough spot this week. Looking to trade for an RB.  Looking to send J. Landry for L. Miller

Current roster

WR: M. Evans, J. Brown, C. Kupp (Quest), J. Landry, T. Boyd (Bye)

RB: J. Richard, M. Breida (Quest), J. Mixon (Bye), M. Mack (Bye), L. Bell (Out)

Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Tough spot this week. Looking to trade for an RB.  Looking to send J. Landry for L. Miller

Current roster

WR: M. Evans, J. Brown, C. Kupp (Quest), J. Landry, T. Boyd (Bye)

RB: J. Richard, M. Breida (Quest), J. Mixon (Bye), M. Mack (Bye), L. Bell (Out)

Thoughts?

Good trade for you.

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros

Here is my team in a 14 team league (1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX (W/R/T), 1 K, 1 DEF):

QBs: Luck, Goff

WRs: Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin

RBs: Alvin Kamara, Derrick Henry, Carlos Hyde, T.J.Yeldon, Raheem Mostert

TE: George Kittle

Note that Flex is WR/RB/TE

K: Harrison Butker

DEF: Rams, Steelers

So, I see that Jamaal Williams is available and it is intriguing as an option to me because I have 2 Jags RBs in this 0.4 PPR league and my RB2 is weak sauce.

I need to drop 2 - I am thinking Mostert is an obvious choice, which is the other one? Do I drop Carlos Hyde for Jamaal Williams or do I stand pat? I am thinking if Fournette returns, Yeldon will still be productive in this PPR league. If he does not, Yeldon will still be productive and I can diversify my roster by dropping Hyde for Jamaal Williams who becomes the defactor RB2 for the Packers offense.

Thoughts???

25 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Sets me up for now but weak on wr going forward

A.J.Green was in a boot coming out of locker room, look for Boyd to get more and more looks as the year goes on, especially with John Ross banged up so much.

10 hours ago, chad72 said:

Here is my team in a 14 team league (1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX (W/R/T), 1 K, 1 DEF):

So, I see that Jamaal Williams is available and it is intriguing as an option to me because I have 2 Jags RBs in this 0.4 PPR league and my RB2 is weak sauce.

I need to drop 2 - I am thinking Mostert is an obvious choice, which is the other one? Do I drop Carlos Hyde for Jamaal Williams or do I stand pat? I am thinking if Fournette returns, Yeldon will still be productive in this PPR league. If he does not, Yeldon will still be productive and I can diversify my roster by dropping Hyde for Jamaal Williams who becomes the defactor RB2 for the Packers offense.

Thoughts???

A.J.Green was in a boot coming out of locker room, look for Boyd to get more and more looks as the year goes on, especially with John Ross banged up so much.

I think your RBs are better off than your WRs. I would try trading hyde for someone. But if not move forward with that plan.

53 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Struggling this week all around. Missed out on Fitzpatrick and need to stream a qb

B. Roethlisberger @Bal

J. Flacco vs Pit

B. Mayfield vs KC

A. Smith @Cle

D. Carr @SF

Yeah, struggle bus

I would actually go with Derek Carr out of these guys. Raiders are going to throw the ball A TON. SF is not very good, and Carr completes most of his passes. He's not great, but he can dink & dunk you to 300 yards and 2-3 tds against the 49ers. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, chad72 said:

Thoughts???

I would drop Mostert and Hyde. Mostert was worth a shot, but he's essentially useless behind Brieda and Morris. Beathard may not play, and that team is just done for on offense. Hyde had more of a role as a blocker Vs the Eagles last week and with Fournette coming back, he's useless as well. You won't even get a week out of him this week as the Jags are on a bye. Dump him for Jamaal Williams who might be decent.

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I would actually go with Derek Carr out of these guys. Raiders are going to throw the ball A TON. SF is not very good, and Carr completes most of his passes. He's not great, but he can dink & dunk you to 300 yards and 2-3 tds against the 49ers. 

I think it is down to him and Mayfield. I also am forced to start Jalen Richard and Matt Breida this week as well.   So three players on Thursday.  I am shooting for max points, not a win here. Unless I make that trade of J. Landry for Lamar Miller.

However, I was offered J. Howard for Jarvis Landry too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I think it is down to him and Mayfield. I also am forced to start Jalen Richard and Matt Breida this week as well.   So three players on Thursday.  I am shooting for max points, not a win here. Unless I make that trade of J. Landry for Lamar Miller.

However, I was offered J. Howard for Jarvis Landry too.

Howard is the better back, but Miller is getting more production. Cohen is also cutting into Howard's production a bit, and Trubisky is better than last year now and is passing the ball a lot more, so I'd do Landry for Miller for sure.

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Howard is the better back, but Miller is getting more production. Cohen is also cutting into Howard's production a bit, and Trubisky is better than last year now and is passing the ball a lot more, so I'd do Landry for Miller for sure.

Turn of events,

Can possibly Trade Landry and Breida/Richard (His choice) for AP.  I might need to send D. Cook his way to get it done too.  What do you think?

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

No to D.Cook, the rest should be fine.

The dude has no idea what he's doing. I knew he'd want more than something fair.

Only other trade offer is Landry for J. Howard (@Buf). At this point I think I might as well stick with breida vs Oak and Richard @SF.

If breida doesn't play due to injury, I'll just grab P. Barber.

On 10/31/2018 at 5:10 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

I would drop Mostert and Hyde. Mostert was worth a shot, but he's essentially useless behind Brieda and Morris. Beathard may not play, and that team is just done for on offense. Hyde had more of a role as a blocker Vs the Eagles last week and with Fournette coming back, he's useless as well. You won't even get a week out of him this week as the Jags are on a bye. Dump him for Jamaal Williams who might be decent.

Someone just dropped Jalen Richard, I think he might be worth more than Jamaal Williams in this 0.4 PPR league. So I think I will drop Carlos Hyde for Jalen Richard? What do you think?

25 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Someone just dropped Jalen Richard, I think he might be worth more than Jamaal Williams in this 0.4 PPR league. So I think I will drop Carlos Hyde for Jalen Richard? What do you think?

Definitely pick up Jalen Richard instead in any PPR league. Ty Montgomery is off the team, but Aaron Jones was doing most of the work anyway. Jalen will give you an extra few points a week in your league with the PPR format, and that could be enough by itself to put you over the top. He is also a better receiver, which means he'll have more wide open field to run in, instead of running straight into the defense on handoffs all the time. Go with Richard.

Daily fantasy PPR league tournament:  QB choices, Mitchell Trubisky @ Buffalo or Russell Wilson @ home against the Chargers?

Buffalo has been kind to QBs lately, so Trubisky could do well. However, Wilson has an advantage playing in Seattle. Both cost about the same amount of money. 

5 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Daily fantasy PPR league tournament:  QB choices, Mitchell Trubisky @ Buffalo or Russell Wilson @ home against the Chargers?

Buffalo has been kind to QBs lately, so Trubisky could do well. However, Wilson has an advantage playing in Seattle. Both cost about the same amount of money. 

I trust trubisky more

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 8:32 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

Definitely pick up Jalen Richard instead in any PPR league. Ty Montgomery is off the team, but Aaron Jones was doing most of the work anyway. Jalen will give you an extra few points a week in your league with the PPR format, and that could be enough by itself to put you over the top. He is also a better receiver, which means he'll have more wide open field to run in, instead of running straight into the defense on handoffs all the time. Go with Richard.

Still the same after the latest Raiders debacle? 

17 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I trust trubisky more

The game is at Buffalo where they play better pass D, IMO. Luck's passing TDs vs Buffalo came because Luck could scramble and find TY, and that was at home. Buffalo will not put up enough points to challenge you, they will play defense, force FGs like they did vs the Patriots and you will get rushing TDs.

It would be a mistake to play Trubisky on the road over RW at home especially since the Chargers are 100% destined to score more points than the Bills, IMO. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

The game is at Buffalo where they play better pass D, IMO. Luck's passing TDs vs Buffalo came because Luck could scramble and find TY, and that was at home. Buffalo will not put up enough points to challenge you, they will play defense, force FGs like they did vs the Patriots and you will get rushing TDs.

It would be a mistake to play Trubisky on the road over RW at home especially since the Chargers are 100% destined to score more points than the Bills, IMO. 

You have a point.

44 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Still the same after the latest Raiders debacle? 

It does look like the Raiders are tanking it now. Their left side of the line is injured, and Carr will have literally 0 time to throw the ball now with the shape the team is in. Probably change my stance on Richard now.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

It does look like the Raiders are tanking it now. Their left side of the line is injured, and Carr will have literally 0 time to throw the ball now with the shape the team is in. Probably change my stance on Richard now.

I might just hold on to Hyde and see if there is any merit to the "Jaguars would not give up a 5th round pick to the Browns unless they felt Fournette could potentially go on IR with his issues" argument.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Narcosys said:

John Brown vs Pit (6th most PA)

Or

Jarvis Landry @ KC (14th most PA)

Will Hayden get put on brown, effectively shutting him down this game? 

Will Mayfield actually throw Jarvis into a position where he will finally get some YAC?

I am going with Landry here. It will be a breath of fresh air, Todd Haley and Hue Jackson not being there and they will use their RBs much better thus opening things up for Landry, IMO.

Thanks to Haley and Jackson, I never had the confidence to pick up Chubb and dropped Duke Johnson, and then that stupid trade happened killing most of the value I had in Hyde. Those 2 just didn't know to use their play makers. For the sake of the Browns, I am glad Dorsey saw it.

13 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Was offered a trade they want Julio and jared cook and I get mike Evans and Gronkowski thoughts? Should I do it? @Narcosys @chad72

I would do Julio for Evans straight up and I think the Falcons have the tougher schedule ahead. But Gronk is useless this year and can't be trusted even when he does play. The Patriots have too many redzone weapons now that Gronk isn't needed. Kind of like Rudolph this year. Rudolph is killing me.