Jared Cisneros

Need Fantasy Football advice for 2018? Ask here!

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Wth.  Only scored 77 points this week, 83 last week and 83 two weeks before that. Idk what is going on but my team has completely fallen off. Now kupp injured.

What is your roster right now? What is your waiver priority order?

Ok my team is 9-1. I have a solid QB and RBs with depth. I have Goff, Zeke, Barkley, Mixon, Mack, Aaron Jones. At WR I lost both Will Fuller and Cooper Kupp to injury, but I have Tyreek, Alshon, and Ridley. All 3 are wildly inconsistent but Tyreek holds good trade value since he is currently WR1 and coming off a big week. I am also weak at TE with graham. 

So I know I need to trade Tyreek while his value is up. These are some trades I think I can make happen:

Tyreek(1) for Davante Adams(4)

Tyreek for Antonio Brown(5)

Tyreek (maybe aaron Jones) for AJ Green(12) and Robert Woods(9). 

Adams, Brown, and Green all have great matchups for playoffs. Also Tyreek has a Bye week coming up while all those guys have already had one.

which do you think I should pursue? The owners of Adams and Green are both from Kansas City btw.

19 hours ago, chad72 said:

What is your roster right now? What is your waiver priority order?

QB: A. Luck

RB: J. Mixon, D. Cook, M. Mack, M. Breida, R. Penny (bidding $5 for)

WR: T. Boyd, M. Evans, J. Brown, J. Landry

TE: V. Davis (Streaming)

K. C. Parkey

Def: Pit, Jags, Miami

I know I have too many defenses, and I am aiming to add Denver as well. But I am grabbing them ahead of everyone else because of their matchups fort he remainder of the season. going against teams like Buffalo multiple times, Arizona, and Oakland.

The best on the waivers are just horrid

RB: Besides penny, J. Richard, P. Barber (who is getting picked up already), and D. Henry

WR: Anthony Miller, C. Godwin, W. Snead, Tre'quan Smith, Mike Williams, M. Gallup, and B. Marshall as a hopeful

TE: Rudolph, Heuerman, Seals-Jones, N. Vannet

9 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

Ok my team is 9-1. I have a solid QB and RBs with depth. I have Goff, Zeke, Barkley, Mixon, Mack, Aaron Jones. At WR I lost both Will Fuller and Cooper Kupp to injury, but I have Tyreek, Alshon, and Ridley. All 3 are wildly inconsistent but Tyreek holds good trade value since he is currently WR1 and coming off a big week. I am also weak at TE with graham. 

So I know I need to trade Tyreek while his value is up. These are some trades I think I can make happen:

Tyreek(1) for Davante Adams(4)

Tyreek for Antonio Brown(5)

Tyreek (maybe aaron Jones) for AJ Green(12) and Robert Woods(9). 

Adams, Brown, and Green all have great matchups for playoffs. Also Tyreek has a Bye week coming up while all those guys have already had one.

which do you think I should pursue? The owners of Adams and Green are both from Kansas City btw.

You might need to package mixon with Tyreek to get some good WRs. But why not try to give up Ridley and Mixon for a better WR?

46 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

QB: A. Luck

RB: J. Mixon, D. Cook, M. Mack, M. Breida, R. Penny (bidding $5 for)

WR: T. Boyd, M. Evans, J. Brown, J. Landry

TE: V. Davis (Streaming)

K. C. Parkey

Def: Pit, Jags, Miami

I know I have too many defenses, and I am aiming to add Denver as well. But I am grabbing them ahead of everyone else because of their matchups fort he remainder of the season. going against teams like Buffalo multiple times, Arizona, and Oakland.

The best on the waivers are just horrid

RB: Besides penny, J. Richard, P. Barber (who is getting picked up already), and D. Henry

WR: Anthony Miller, C. Godwin, W. Snead, Tre'quan Smith, Mike Williams, M. Gallup, and B. Marshall as a hopeful

TE: Rudolph, Heuerman, Seals-Jones, N. Vannet

I think we see a Dalvin Cook resurgence down the stretch, IMO. Baltimore's schedule is pass friendly and I truly think Lamar Jackson will do very well for them if used over Flacco, so I see a John Brown resurgence too.

Regarding Ds, I'd go with teams like the Titans who will give you a good floor by keeping the scores low because TDs cannot be predicted for Ds. Buffalo does not have Nathan Peterman anymore and Josh Allen may turn it over but not nearly as much as Peterman did, so that is not a guarantee either.

Raiders right now are the constant team to bet against because there is no rhythm to their O, more so than Buffalo, IMO whose D keeps them in games thus requiring their O to just not turn it over. Raiders, on the other hand, are terrible on D, worse than any of the bottom feeders, IMO.

I have both the Rams and Jags D, and I think I should just drop the Rams' D. Good name Ds are worth 1 late round pick early on in the season but as the season goes on, once match ups become obvious, streaming is the way to go. The Bears are that D right now, with the greatest floor. The Rams' D, their reputation is bigger than their performance.

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

You might need to package mixon with Tyreek to get some good WRs. But why not try to give up Ridley and Mixon for a better WR?

I ended up trading Tyreek, Aaron Jones, and Rams defense (I still have the bears) for AJ Green and Adam Thielen. I think this puts my team over the top. 

1 hour ago, Luck 4 president said:

I ended up trading Tyreek, Aaron Jones, and Rams defense (I still have the bears) for AJ Green and Adam Thielen. I think this puts my team over the top. 

I would take the Bears defense over the Rams' right now. However, AJ Green might not play until December. Last update is that he is expected to miss the game this coming Sunday. It might change, but his health needs to be monitored. 

9 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I would take the Bears defense over the Rams' right now. However, AJ Green might not play until December. Last update is that he is expected to miss the game this coming Sunday. It might change, but his health needs to be monitored. 

Ya I took that into consideration. I’m already a lock for playoffs and Green has Oakland and Cleveland as his playoff matchups. Now my only weak link is my TE Jimmy Graham.  

2 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

Good night! 

Hopefully green comes back and performs, but thielen is an instant upgrade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coltsfan1953 said:

I have Allen Robinson, Jordan Howard and Tyrell Williams, which should I start in a w/r slot?

:dunno:

Tyrell Williams, I would think, check on Xavier Rhodes' status close to the 3:45 pm time frame. If he is active, I would go Tyrell Williams because Harris most likely will shadow Keenan Allen.

• Thanks 1

I got 3 average options for RB2  in a 0.5 PPR 14 team league - Derrick Henry, Jordan Howard, T.J.Yeldon. Since it is PPR, I am tempted to go Yeldon because I feel the game script would be a case of the Jaguars trailing by the second half to go into chase mode.

Thoughts???

59 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I got 3 average options for RB2  in a 0.5 PPR 14 team league - Derrick Henry, Jordan Howard, T.J.Yeldon. Since it is PPR, I am tempted to go Yeldon because I feel the game script would be a case of the Jaguars trailing by the second half to go into chase mode.

Thoughts???

I'd go with Yeldon as well. JMO

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Hey guys who should I play between Scantling/Watkins/Boyd as my second WR? Everywhere else I'm fine

Watkins would be my first preference but Cobb is inactive, Scantling might become a better option.

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Tyrell Williams, I would think, check on Xavier Rhodes' status close to the 3:45 pm time frame. If he is active, I would go Tyrell Williams because Harris most likely will shadow Keenan Allen.

Arent the chargers playing vs the broncos not the vikings?

edit: Now that I re-read the post you were responding to, didnt realize allen robinson is playing vs the vikings.  my bad.

QB: Luck vs Ten

WR: M. Evans @NYG,    J. Brown vs Cin,    T. Boyd @Bal

RB: J. Mixon @Bal,    D. Cook @Chi,    M. Mack vs Ten,    J. Allen vs Cin

TE: J. Heuerman @LAC

DEF: Ari vs Oak

K: C. Parkey vs Min

Have Landry and Breida on bye. It's not looking good for me on this stretch as I just lost Kupp. 

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

QB: Luck vs Ten

WR: M. Evans @NYG,    J. Brown vs Cin,    T. Boyd @Bal

RB: J. Mixon @Bal,    D. Cook @Chi,    M. Mack vs Ten,    J. Allen vs Cin

TE: J. Heuerman @LAC

DEF: Ari vs Oak

K: C. Parkey vs Min

Have Landry and Breida on bye. It's not looking good for me on this stretch as I just lost Kupp. 

Looks good to me. 

Daily fantasy 10 league PPR: I'm thinking of being bold and starting Lamar Jackson as QB. That will give me more money to get high profile backs and receivers. I won't lose money, as it's free, so if this doesn't work out, it's no big deal. I'm not trying for playoffs or anything. 

Should I go with Jackson and see what happens? 

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, teganslaw said:

Daily fantasy 10 league PPR: I'm thinking of being bold and starting Lamar Jackson as QB. That will give me more money to get high profile backs and receivers. I won't lose money, as it's free, so if this doesn't work out, it's no big deal. I'm not trying for playoffs or anything. 

Should I go with Jackson and see what happens? 

You should, IF he is confirmed as the starter. 

Lamar Jackson has missed a practice, so if he's not ready, RG111 might start. The Ravens are being secretive about their QB situation. I'll keep checking back, and if Jackson doesn't play I'll go with RG111. It seems that Flacco is out.

OK - D/ST question.

I am a sure playoff team in a league at 8-2, so I picked up Broncos' defense for the playoffs - Weeks 13 through 16, they play at Bengals, at SF, vs Cleveland and at Oakland. I looked up their D, they have given up more than 30 points only once, a real bad week vs Jets. They played Mahomes twice and restricted him to 30 and under both times. That is really commendable, considering how many other marquee Ds like the Ravens, Rams, Bears etc. have given up 30 plus points at least once or more as well.

My question for you folks is I also hold the Rams' D. I have the Jaguars' D for week 12 vs the Bills, the only reason I am holding on to them. Rams' D will soon go on a bye. Do I need anything other than the Jaguars and Broncos' D from weeks 12 through 16. Aqib Talib may come back, may not, lots up in the air, so not sure how much I can count on that. Rams play at Detroit, at Chicago, home vs Philly and at Arizona from weeks 13-16. The league's waiver rules are inverse order of rankings, so no way I get a good match up defense the week of a game having an 8-2 record and being #2 in a 14 team league, so have to think a couple of weeks ahead. 

Long winded introduction to final question, which is:

Do I drop the overrated Rams' defense? 

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

OK - D/ST question.

I am a sure playoff team in a league at 8-2, so I picked up Broncos' defense for the playoffs - Weeks 13 through 16, they play at Bengals, at SF, vs Cleveland and at Oakland. I looked up their D, they have given up more than 30 points only once, a real bad week vs Jets. They played Mahomes twice and restricted him to 30 and under both times. That is really commendable, considering how many other marquee Ds like the Ravens, Rams, Bears etc. have given up 30 plus points at least once or more as well.

My question for you folks is I also hold the Rams' D. I have the Jaguars' D for week 12 vs the Bills, the only reason I am holding on to them. Rams' D will soon go on a bye. Do I need anything other than the Jaguars and Broncos' D from weeks 12 through 16. Aqib Talib may come back, may not, lots up in the air, so not sure how much I can count on that. Rams play at Detroit, at Chicago, home vs Philly and at Arizona from weeks 13-16. The league's waiver rules are inverse order of rankings, so no way I get a good match up defense the week of a game having an 8-2 record and being #2 in a 14 team league, so have to think a couple of weeks ahead. 

Long winded introduction to final question, which is:

Do I drop the overrated Rams' defense? 

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros - any thoughts???

Just traded away Rams' D for Bills' D to increase my good matchups during the playoffs.

So I got Broncos playing at Cinci, at SF, vs Cle, and at Oak in weeks 14-16 plus Bills playing Jags, NYJ, at Miami, and Detroit in weeks 13-16.

10 hours ago, chad72 said:

@Narcosys @Jared Cisneros - any thoughts???

Just traded away Rams' D for Bills' D to increase my good matchups during the playoffs.

So I got Broncos playing at Cinci, at SF, vs Cle, and at Oak in weeks 14-16 plus Bills playing Jags, NYJ, at Miami, and Detroit in weeks 13-16.

I'm actually dropping the jags D in favour of the patriots D. I don't like the jags D versus the new bills that have two weeks to prepare. 

Right now I've for Ari for this week, Mia for 12,  KC for 13, NE for 16 and backup on all my weeks except for 15. Which I plan on getting Den or Buf for 14 & 15.

5 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'm actually dropping the jags D in favour of the patriots D. I don't like the jags D versus the new bills that have two weeks to prepare. 

Right now I've for Ari for this week, Mia for 12,  KC for 13, NE for 16 and backup on all my weeks except for 15. Which I plan on getting Den or Buf for 14 & 15.

So, after my trade, if I have both the Jaguars D on the road vs Bills AND Bills D vs Jaguars at home, which one do you go with for week 12? I’m thinking Bills D. The reason I’m asking is that I can drop one of them and pick up a player to fill extra roster spot.

47 minutes ago, chad72 said:

So, after my trade, if I have both the Jaguars D on the road vs Bills AND Bills D vs Jaguars at home, which one do you go with for week 12? I’m thinking Bills D. The reason I’m asking is that I can drop one of them and pick up a player to fill extra roster spot.

The safer bet for me is the bills D. They're rested, coming off a big win, and two weeks to prepare at home.

• Thanks 1