Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NewColtsFan

5 Reasons why the Colts will make 2018 Post-Season

This is from NFL.com ---- it is NOT my opinion.

And it's one of a series of stories....   32 stories,  one for each NFL team.     During the off-season,  NFL.com does a story about the 5 strongest reasons why your favorite team will make the playoffs.     It's for the optimists of the world.

It's not even clear that the people who write these actually believe what they're selling.      Either way,  it doesn't matter.    It's all intended for fun off-season reading.

So,  here's their look at why the Colts WILL make the playoffs THIS YEAR!

Enjoy!!         :thmup:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000938002/article/five-reasons-why-the-colts-will-make-the-2018-nfl-playoffs

A good read of course we all realize it starts with 12 he has shown us he is capable & I do also like having a offensive minded head coach provided it does help Luck achieve the greatness I feel he represents I have always felt he was Manning 2.0 now IMHO he will prove it . 

This season will be exciting 

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

This is from NFL.com ---- it is NOT my opinion.

And it's one of a series of stories....   32 stories,  one for each NFL team.     During the off-season,  NFL.com does a story about the 5 strongest reasons why your favorite team will make the playoffs.     It's for the optimists of the world.

It's not even clear that the people who write these actually believe what they're selling.      Either way,  it doesn't matter.    It's all intended for fun off-season reading.

So,  here's their look at why the Colts WILL make the playoffs THIS YEAR!

Enjoy!!         :thmup:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000938002/article/five-reasons-why-the-colts-will-make-the-2018-nfl-playoffs

Nice read, thanks for the article.

I don't know...the NL seems pretty wide open...but there are several teams that could make it. But even if they can make the postseason, they ain't beating the Cubs.

/sarcasm

MLB has the postseason...NFL has the playoffs.