Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Official "colts Fans Vent" Forum

Fireman818

Don't need trolls, don't need Luck "Fan Boys" Your not welcome!

This is a forum for those Colts Fans to vent there sadness and frustration with this decision and nothing more.

With all that said, I just want to say this just might be one of the worst days of my life. I have supported this team for 27 years and we just let one of the greatest players in NFL history go. After everything he has done for this franchise, this city and our fanbase, we turn our back on the guy that made us the Indianapolis Colts. 208 straight games, passed for over 54,000 yards, 141 victories, 4 League MVP awards. Words can't describe how I feel right now.

Mr. Irsay thanks for tearing my heart out today. You didn't handle this the right way, you went back on your word and for me that is the straw that just broke my back. I gave you 27 years of finanacial support but you just lost it with one of the stupidest decision's in NFL history. You just let a guy go that brings your team immediate creditability and the chance to win 10 games just by stepping on the field. You let a guy go that makes everyone better, works the hardest of anyone to ever play this game. Your locker room just became a funeral home.

Good luck with your new era but you just lost my support because you just became the stupiest owner in NFL history. You will always be known as the guy that let Peyton Manning go when he probable had several years left in the tank. No player can play forever but your word was all you had with fans and I remember countless times you said Peyton would always be a Colt.

Sad, Sad Day in Colts land!

Thanks for waiting till March 6th, another classless act by you to the people that pay your bills, the Season Ticket Holders!

I am not going to vent. The writing has been on the wall for a long time. I would like to thank Manning for the 14 great years he brought the Colts. Its life all good things has to come to end. Thank you Peyton for all of the great years you brought for the Colts, the city of Indy and the whole state of Indiana!!!! Now lets go and look into our future. Go Colts!!!!

I am one of those sad fans. I would not have thought Manning would ever play for another pro team. I cannot envision him in any other colors but blue and white with that horseshoe on his helmet. I have always told people that he just looks like what a football player should look like in that uniform, which is the prettiest in the NFL. (Woman's view. LOL) Anyway, I will always be a Manning fan, because I came to the Colts when he was drafted. But I wish the Colts well, and will continue to pull for them, too. I certainly think they have made a bad, very bad, decision.

I honestly feel like taking all my Colts stuff over to West 56th St and throwing it on the lawn. Maybe Irsay, should tweet he will collect all the Colts stuff from fans, that feel backstab, and give it to the families in Southern Indiana hit by the Tornadoes.

I honestly feel like taking all my Colts stuff over to West 56th St and throwing it on the lawn. Maybe Irsay, should tweet he will collect all the Colts stuff from fans, that feel backstab, and give it to the families in Southern Indiana hit by the Tornadoes.

It sucks we don't have more information about his arm, if he's not looking good it would certainly soften the blow

Sucks I was only a fan from 2006(pre Super Bowl) and on. I never got to witness all his greatness. One thing though, I'm glad I got to go see him play live. Amazing.

Yeah me too

SO BUMMED! It's gonna break my heart to see him go. I'll still root for the colts - as long as they're not playing him! Because we were the ones dumb enough to cut him we deserve to get our a$$ kicked every time we play him. Yeah, yeah, that makes me not a "real" fan. I know, And I'm okay with that. He's the reason I became a fan of football at all, so I feel I owe him that loyalty. It made me grin from ear to ear to see him throw again. The idea of him in another uniform is the height of stupidity to me.

I have been a Colts fan since they were in Baltimore and Johnny U was the QB. I have had the great pleasure of watching two of the greatest quaterbacks of all time and now both of them will have ended their careers somewhere else. What a shame. I will not decide tonight whether to remain a Colts fan or not, but I quarantee I will support Peyton wherever he goes. If I decide that he was unjustly pushed out, then that will be the end of my support, but I intend to wait until I have all of the info I need to make that decision. In any case, thank you Peyton for giving me the priviledge of watching the GOAT play for the team I have loved all of my adult life.

This is a forum for those Colts Fans to vent there sadness and frustration with this decision and nothing more.

Who are you upset with?

Irsay said it was up to Manning! And IF Manning is leaving then it must be about money! That to me says he is a greedy :edit: ... he has more than enough money for his great great grandkids! He couldnt care less about Indy and his fans, why should we care about him?

Who are you upset with?

Irsay said it was up to Manning! And IF Manning is leaving then it must be about money! That to me says he is a greedy #!#@)* ... he has more than enough money for his great great grandkids! He couldnt care less about Indy and his fans, why should we care about him?

Manning the one being greedy???!!! Irsay signed the :edit: (explisit) contract! no one held his had to the fire and told him he had to give Peyton the money he said he wanted to give him. THAT WAS IRSAY!

im only at teenager so i dont have too much history. dont live in indianapolis but i remember the first time i watched football. it was the ravens colts playoff game 2006. i was rooting for bmore because they are my home team. the ravens lost and i didnt care too much. however, i saw how special peyton was as he commanded the offense. i watched him win the afc championship game and super bowl. i declared them my favorite team. Ive dealt with alot of hate being in bmore as a colts fan. I will always follow and be a peyton fan. im still a colts fan however because my dad was a bmore colts fan so i love them to this day and will continue. ive seen peyton play in bmore in 09, in indy against giants in 2010, and in bmore last yaer. i got his autograph before the game last year because he was injured of course. Peyton will always be my model. as a man, and a player of the best sport. thats my story. I felt that was the best vent i could do without being banned lol

Manning the one being greedy???!!! Irsay signed the #$^*$@! (explisit) contract! no one held his had to the fire and told him he had to give Peyton the money he said he wanted to give him. THAT WAS IRSAY!

That contract was signed years ago - things have changed - Mannings hurt, had 3,4, 5 surgerys and didnt play an entire season.... IRSAY and anyone for that matter would be pretty darned stupid to not redo that contract! Irsay announced he wanted Peyton to stay and that the decision was his...

That contract was signed years ago - things have changed - Mannings hurt, had 3,4, 5 surgerys and didnt play an entire season.... IRSAY and anyone for that matter would be pretty darned stupid to not redo that contract! Irsay announced he wanted Peyton to stay and that the decision was his...

Try 'year'. Get your facts straight before you rant a lie. Manning stated he would take less, but Irsay insisted he be paid what he was.

Don't need trolls, don't need Luck "Fan Boys" Your not welcome!

glad you are still in favor of dividing the fan base. good on ya.

back on topic, thanks for the amazing mems P money, been wearing your jersey almost a week straight. been expecting this since the season ended, came to terms with it over that time.

never gonna forget. my kids will know your greatness from all my taped colts games.

glad you are still in favor of dividing the fan base. good on ya.

back on topic, thanks for the amazing mems P money, been wearing your jersey almost a week straight. been expecting this since the season ended, came to terms with it over that time.

never gonna forget. my kids will know your greatness from all my taped colts games.

everybody! listen to what the wise one has to say! (this is not sarcasim)